The APCOA PARKING Group is the leading European parking operator with over 50 years of industry expertise. With around 5,500 employees, the company manages around 1.5 million individual parking spaces at over 9,500 locations in 13 European countries. As an innovation leader, we are driving the development of parking garages into urban mobility and logistics hubs with the help of our open, digital platform APCOA FLOW. To do this, we network street parking spaces and multi-storey car parks with end customers and their vehicles as well as with partners from the fields of logistics, shared mobility and the digital economy. This results in an exciting field of activity between B2B and B2C.
- Monitoring & quality assurance of the ETL processes, as well as standardization of various data sets in ETL processes
- You will be involved in the creation of KPI dashboards and reports
- You advise our internal customers on data-driven analytics solutions and architectures.
- You work on the conception and implementation of products and solutions together with the departments (based on modern data platform services in Azure).
- You are enthusiastic about analytical questions and like to look for patterns in the data
- You take on (partial) projects
- You have successfully completed your studies with (IT) technical orientation (computer science, business informatics) or comparable training
- You have knowledge of modeling data warehouse systems according to Kimball and Data Vault, which you would like to actively contribute to our enthusiastic teams. (based on the Microsoft SQL Server Stack (SSIS, SSAS))
- Experience with cloud solutions based on Azure
- Experience with reporting platforms such as Tableau/PowerBI
- You conduct specialist dialogues just as confidently in German as in English
- Your profile is ideally rounded off by initial programming experience in one or more common programming languages (VB, C#, Python) and you also have knowledge of the development of APIs/AzureApp Services
- Your character is characterized by the ability to understand technical requirements and to translate them into technical solutions and you impress with an independent way of working and also show initiative
- Varied tasks and challenges with a lot of creative freedom
- Room for creativity in your work and the chance to actively contribute to the success of the company
- Flat hierarchies, direct communication channels and a very good and open team atmosphere
- in an intercultural environment
- An attractive workplace at Stuttgart Airport in the Sky Office with very good connections to public transport and of course "free parking" for employees
- Attractive and performance-oriented salary packages
- International cooperation with colleagues and business partners across Europe
Please note: this job is translated from German.Apply for this job