Management Accountant - £35,000 - £38,000 per annum - full-time - permanent - onsite with potential for hybrid in time
Are you a qualified/part qualified/QBE Management Accountant? Do you have multi-site experience?
If you answered yes, then read on!
An exciting prospect has arisen for a Management Accountant to join our Finance team. As a member of the Finance team you will be providing accurate and meaningful financial analysis and information to internal and external stakeholders. This includes operational and department heads, the FD and MD and external stakeholders like key suppliers etc.
You will be expected to always ensure precision of information. You will support all operational and departmental heads in the delivery of their budgeted financial results by providing analysis against budget and prior year numbers. You will also suggest improvements and efficiencies from time to time.
It is an exciting time as the finance department and the business are going through transformation. As such the post holder will be required to support the wider process and the implementation of these changes - ERP, process etc.
What you'll do:
- You will be in charge of month end processes including accruals, prepayments etc for all overheads departments, any operational contracts allocated (E.g. NI sites etc) as well as accounting for various ongoing projects within the area of responsibility.
- You will be producing Profit and Loss accounts by project and department etc monthly.
- You will be responsible for monthly financial performance reviews with department/operational heads and Project Managers and providing Business Partnering and giving commercial inputs.
- You will be in control of keeping a schedule of DOA (delegation of authority)/approval documents and schedules for all projects.
- You will be in charge of keeping a schedule of CAPEX costs and monitoring against budget on a monthly basis.
- You will be responsible for keeping track of and accounting for the Operational Excellence project that is ongoing year on year. this includes providing monthly updates to the FD and MD.
- You will be responsible for detailed revenue and cost trend analysis to aid budget and forecasts preparation
- You will be responsible for engaging with the commercial teams on new Project bids. this includes providing value added input and accurate financial data for the purpose
- You will be responsible for ensuring Journals are correctly annotated and that an in depth and detailed audit trail is maintained.
- You will be responsible for ensuring reconciliations between the Internal ERP Navision, Internal reporting package TM1 and Group reporting package Tagetic. This is as well as uploading month end schedules to group reporting package for all UK entities adhering to strict deadlines.
- You will be responsible for using systems such as: Navision financial package, TM1 Cognos, Microsoft Office including Excel, PowerPoint and Word, Tagetic, TM5
What you'll bring:
- Part Qualified /Qualified/QBE Accountant (ACCA/CIMA/ACA/Finance degree) with 1 - 3 years’ experience of working as a management accountant or similar role.
- Multi-site experience is an added advantage
- Ability to work and communicate financial information with non-financial operational staff.
- Intermediate/Advanced Excel skills
- Highly organised with an excellent ability to manage multiple tasks under pressure
- Highly conscientious and self-motivated with a flexible approach to demands of the role.
Does this sound like a challenging and rewarding opportunity that you would be interested in? Click "apply" today and one of our team will be in contact shortly.
We are focused on ensuring APCOA is a fair place to work regardless of age, race, gender, sexuality or level in the organisation. We offer a motivating work environment where successes are shared. With challenging projects and an atmosphere of fostering and support, staff have the development opportunities to fulfil their potential while aiming for excellence in their work.Apply for this job