The APCOA PARKING Group is the leading European parking operator with over 50 years of industry expertise. With around 5,500 employees, the company manages around 1.5 million individual parking spaces at over 9,500 locations in 13 European countries. As an innovation leader, we are driving the development of parking garages into urban mobility and logistics hubs with the help of our open, digital platform APCOA FLOW. To do this, we network street parking spaces and multi-storey car parks with end customers and their vehicles as well as with partners from the fields of logistics, shared mobility and the digital economy. This results in an exciting field of activity between B2B and B2C.
- In a dynamic private equity environment with M&A activities and financial instruments, you will be involved in the preparation of the consolidated financial statements according to IFRS.
- You assume responsibility for compliance with IFRS standards and the implementation of consolidation measures
- You are the contact person for our subsidiaries when preparing the monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements as well as for reporting and accounting issues
- You implement new accounting standards, deal with special accounting issues according to IFRS and constantly optimize our financial processes in group-wide projects using new, innovative approaches, technologies and systems
- You create our meaningful group reporting for our shareholders, management and investors in close cooperation with the management of our subsidiaries and the tax and controlling departments
- You support the creation of budgets, medium-term planning and forecasts
- You are also the contact person for our auditors
- You have successfully completed a degree in business administration or business informatics.
- You have several years of professional experience in management consulting or in group accounting. Ideally, you have also gained experience at an auditing company
- You have tried and tested knowledge of accounting according to IFRS
- You have initial experience in the field of consolidation and BI applications
- You take the initiative, self-motivation and proactively and enjoy taking on new topics and challenges
- You are team-oriented and communicative and enjoy working in a very professional, international environment
- For this international role, you bring very good written and spoken English skills with you
- Very good knowledge of the current MS Office package
- Varied tasks and challenges with a lot of creative freedom
- Room for creativity in your work and the chance to actively contribute to the success of the company
- Flat hierarchies, direct communication channels and a very good and open team atmosphere in an intercultural environment
- An attractive workplace at Stuttgart Airport in the Sky Office with very good connections to public transport and of course "free parking" for employees
- The possibility to work from home
- Attractive and performance-oriented salary packages
- International cooperation with colleagues and business partners across Europe
Please note: this job is translated from German.Apply for this job