Azena (formerly known as Security & Safety Things) is an innovative IoT start-up funded by Bosch. Our goal is to be the leading open platform and marketplace for smart security and safety solutions. The platform we offer is based on a camera operating system that empowers cameras from various manufacturers. It connects to our Application Store, where leading video analytics companies offer cutting-edge apps.
If you would like to be part of our team and become our next IoT hero, we cannot wait to hear from you!
We do not only provide a state-of-the-art Tech Stack, but also a company culture where everyone of our employees can make their mark and has room to grow. Our work environment is value driven, offers a lot of flexibility and is built on trust in each other. We combine the best of the corporate and the start-up world and enjoy what we do.
Visit our career page to learn more about our values, our perks and our culture here at Azena.
As a Frontend Engineer you will:
- Develop user interfaces and contribute to web application creation efforts for our Operating System using modern web technologies
- Work alongside back end developers to assist with API integration coding and troubleshooting as well as maintenance and enhancements
- Work closely with UI/UX designers to create user interfaces that represent and maintain graphical and branding standards
- Collaborate with your colleagues to translate client requirements into innovative and forward-thinking approaches, leveraging human centered design
- Bachelor or Master in Computer Science or comparable level;
- Profound experience in modern web-frameworks and tools especially Vue frontend framework, npm, yarn and webpack
- Know-how in Websockets, REST-APIs, Web-Security (CSRF protection etc.) and automated Frontend tests
Nice to have:
- Know-how of Gradle / Android
- Experience in backend technologies, especially in Java and Netty
- Knowledge of design tools such as Figma and prior experience with material design
- Join a great and international team — Work with international colleagues (we have more than 25 nationalities) and enjoy our great team culture inside and outside work
- Have impact - Join a venture at an early stage and play a key part in revolutionizing and digitizing the security industry
- Get the best out of both worlds - Enjoy the benefits of a dynamic start up environment and the security and expertise of a corporate company
- Everyone matters - Get things moving quickly and take your own decisions within a fast-paced company culture - we live agile and flat hierarchies
- Feel comfortable - We offer a comfortable working space, diverse employee discounts and free drinks as well as home office opportunities
- Be yourself - Work in an open culture where everyone can be themselves and can come to work in a casual dress code
- Have fun at work! — Our teams love to have fun and so will you
Contact HR Department
Nicole NarjesApply for this job