Product Marketing Manager at Bosch IoT Start-up
Azena (formerly known as Security & Safety Things) is an innovative IoT Start-up funded by Bosch. Our goal is to be the leading open platform and marketplace for smart security and safety solutions. The platform we offer is based on a camera operating system that empowers cameras from various manufacturers. It connects to our Application Store, where leading video analytics companies offer cutting-edge apps.
If you would like to be part of our team and become our next IoT hero, we cannot wait to hear from you!
We do not only provide a state-of-the-art Tech Stack, but also a company culture where everyone of our employees can make their mark and has room to grow. Our work environment is value driven, offers a lot of flexibility and is built on trust in each other. We combine the best of the corporate and the Start-up world and enjoy what we do.
Visit our career page to learn more about our values, our perks and our culture here at Azena.
As a Product Marketing Manager, you will be
- Strategically placing our offering on the market by having a keen understanding of our target audience, their way of working, and their requirements
- Positioning, messaging and branding our product and telling a story of it across all marketing touchpoints
- Providing our business development teams with spot on product material and marketing collateral, developed in close collaboration with the rest of the marketing team
- Keeping a close eye on the competitive landscape to ensure that we position Azena’s offering in a distinct and compelling way
- Activating and supporting our partners through targeted communication
- Collecting and processing our partners’ feedback to support our engineering and product teams in optimizing the Azena offering
Who you are
- You are characterized as a visionary and open-minded person
- You have an eye for quality, passion for new technologies and persistence
- You are hands-on, pragmatic and have good communication and collaboration skills
- You are a team-player who enjoys a culture of sharing knowledge and ideas
What you bring
- Bachelor or master’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing or similar
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a Product Marketing Manager in B2B marketing
- Experienced in marketing IT-solutions for businesses in a multinational setting
- Affinity to IT-technology and basic understanding of agile development methodology (scrum)
- Solution oriented and results driven working-style with a strategic way of thinking
- Keeping the big picture in sight and looking at things end-to-end
- Flexibility in adapting tactics in a fast-changing business environment
- Fluency in English, ability to create English marketing messaging
- Join a great and international team — Work with international colleagues (we have more than 25 nationalities) and enjoy our great team culture inside and outside work
- Have impact - Join a venture at an early stage and play a key part in revolutionizing and digitizing the security industry
- Get the best out of both worlds - Enjoy the benefits of a dynamic Start-up environment and the security and expertise of a corporate company
- Everyone matters - Get things moving quickly and take your own decisions within a fast-paced company culture - we live agile and flat hierarchies
- Feel comfortable - We offer a comfortable working space, diverse employee discounts and free drinks as well as home office opportunities
- Be yourself - Work in an open culture where everyone can be themselves and can come to work in a casual dress code
- Have fun at work! — Our teams love to have fun and so will you
Last but not least: Munich is regularly voted the city with the highest quality of living — and our office is right in the center of it all.
Contact our Talent Acquisition Team
Nicole NarjesApply for this job