Azena (formerly known as Security & Safety Things) is an innovative IoT Start-up funded by Bosch. Our goal is to be the leading open platform and marketplace for smart security and safety solutions. The platform we offer is based on a camera operating system that empowers cameras from various manufacturers. It connects to our Application Store, where leading video analytics companies offer cutting-edge apps.
If you would like to be part of our team and become our next IoT hero, we cannot wait to hear from you!
We do not only provide a state-of-the-art Tech Stack, but also a company culture where everyone of our employees can make their mark and has room to grow. Our work environment is value driven, offers a lot of flexibility and is built on trust in each other. We combine the best of the corporate and the Start-up world and enjoy what we do.
Visit our career page to learn more about our values, our perks and our culture here at Azena.
As a Product Manager, you create and drive the product vision and convey that vision to various teams Furthermore, you will:
- Manage the product end to end through the product lifecycle
- Identify future potential of your products and get your teams, customers and business network excited about it
- Work closely with engineers, UX engineers and stakeholders to deliver winning products
- Collaborate closely with sales, marketing and support to ensure that revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met
- Gather and prioritize product and customer requirements
- Lead the product to overall success by ensuring multiple products for various partners of our ecosystem are designed, developed and launched to market successfully
- Facilitate release planning with stakeholders as well as build and maintain a relationship with them
- Integrate usability studies and user research into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, or similar
- Passionate about the impact of disruptive technologies and strong problem-solving skills
- 7+ years of experience as a Product Manager or Product Owner
- Previous experience within the B2B and security industry is a plus
- A strong understanding of business/commercial aspects
- Strong communication and conflict handling skills and the ability to work customer oriented
- A collaborative and team-oriented working style
- Knowledge of agile & lean working methods (Scrum, Kanban, SAFe, inspect & adapt)
- Excellent English skills
- Join a great and international team — Work with international colleagues (we have more than 25 nationalities) and enjoy our great team culture inside and outside work
- Have impact - Join a venture at an early stage and play a key part in revolutionizing and digitizing the security industry
- Get the best out of both worlds - Enjoy the benefits of a dynamic Start-up environment and the security and expertise of a corporate company
- Everyone matters - Get things moving quickly and take your own decisions within a fast-paced company culture - we live agile and flat hierarchies
- Feel comfortable - We offer a comfortable working space, diverse employee discounts and free drinks as well as home office opportunities
- Be yourself - Work in an open culture where everyone can be themselves and can come to work in a casual dress code
- Have fun at work! — Our teams love to have fun and so will you
Last but not least: Munich is regularly voted the city with the highest quality of living — and our office is right in the center, close to Marienplatz.
Contact HR department:
Nicole NarjesApply for this job