You can work hybrid with us, both at home and at the office in Arnhem.
- Salary between €3,990 and €5,701
This salary is based on a 40-hour working week.
- 30 vacation days
And you can buy 7 more based on a 40-hour working week.
- 32-36 hours
Contract for 32-36 hours per week and flexible working hours (in consultation)
Discount on sports subscription, bicycle scheme and vitality programs
- Home work and/or travel allowance
You will receive a kilometer or public transport allowance and a work-from-home allowance
Will you contribute to the future of payments?
We are CCV, an international payment provider. We are an organization with a lot of experience in the payment world and this year we are celebrating our 65th anniversary! We are always focused on the future of our customers, employees and innovative payment solutions. Does the energetic payment world appeal to you, are you an excellent communicator and are you full of creative ideas? Then we would like to get to know you!
What do you do as a PR & Communications Specialist at CCV?
As a PR & Communications specialist, you support the development and operational implementation of various internal and external communication projects. You are part of the Corporate Communications team, which consists of 5 great colleagues, as well as the broader Marketing & Communications Team with 25 colleagues.
You will work on:
- Writing high-quality content (internal and external) in both English and Dutch. Such as articles, press releases and messages on the intranet.
- Developing creative videos, animations, infographics and other communication materials (together with internal design agency) as well as organizing (digital) events.
- Support in strengthening our external brand positioning and improving our reputation through all kinds of proactive and reactive external/PR actions.
Various projects such as:
- Project management and implementation of Employer Branding campaigns (internal and external)
- Implementation of our Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) project: #WeCARE (internal and external)
- Realization of a new intranet channel
- Supporting ongoing branding activities (internal and external)
- Support with our leadership program
- Being part of M&C campaign teams for cross-functional projects (launch of a Trend report, for example)
You are a creative and passionate communications specialist. You are comfortable in a hands-on role and able to understand complex topics quickly and communicate them in a clear way. You are agile and able to adapt to different tasks and projects in a fast-paced environment with many opportunities. You are results-oriented, critical, committed and professional. You have a good sense of collaboration within an international organization and know how to approach internal and external (industry) stakeholders.
- An HBO/WO diploma in communication or journalism
- At least 7 years of relevant experience at tactical and strategic level
- Skilled in stakeholder management
- Experience in a complex and international organization
- Excellent oral and written command of the Dutch and English language
- Extensive experience in PR work and interest in further developing this in this position
Your new working environment
We make millions of payments possible every day. We are proud of it. To achieve this, we are innovative and reliable at the same time. We are at the forefront of the latest technology, but we also have both feet in society. And you see that in your new working environment. We are ambitious, focused on the future, open and collegial. Completely confident in each other.
Are you enthusiastic about this vacancy? Then we would like to receive your CV and motivation. You can send it to us via the apply button below. Do not wait to long. The vacancy will close as soon as we have found the right candidate. For more information, please contact Linda Bongers from Recruitment on +31 (0)683796202. As a payment service provider, we are obliged to screen you. That is why you go through a screening procedure.
Please note: this job description is translated from Dutch.Apply for this job