Hybrid where you alternate between our office in Ypres and working from home
- Salary package
Competitive salary with many fringe benefits such as meal and eco vouchers
- 20 vacation days + 12 ADV
20 days of leave per calendar year + 12 days of ADV
- 32-40 hours
Contract for 32-40 hours per week and flexible working hours (in consultation)
Monthly staff committee activities, bicycle leasing and vitality program
- Home work and/or travel allowance
You will receive a kilometer or public transport allowance and a work-from-home allowance
Will you contribute to the future of payments?
Do you enjoy working as a driving force within a complex organization to deliver project innovations and improvements? With us you get the opportunity to challenge yourself, but also the organization, to continuously improve. Does this appeal to you? Then we would like to get to know you!
What do you do as a Project Manager at CCV?
- Our international business unit CCV XL focuses on large accounts in various segments with tailor-made payment solutions. As a project manager you are primarily responsible for successfully leading and completing projects. You are responsible for 1 or 2 larger customer projects and you also work on several small operational improvement projects. Projects you can think of are new product implementations at customers, new innovative services or solving complex customer cases. To be successful, you have frequent contact with stakeholders within our entire CCV organization and you are involved in a wide variety of products, propositions and new developments. You know how to bridge the gap between technology and commerce and get people moving. The team you will end up in will consist of process managers and service delivery managers in addition to other project managers. A team with a lot of knowledge and expertise who are happy to welcome you and show you around the organization.
You have a strong personality and a critical eye. You can easily make connections and have conversations at all levels with both internal stakeholders and external customers. You know how to convince people in a positive way. You get energy from working in a complex and international environment, you have a hands-on mentality and are results-oriented.
- Bachelor working and thinking level
- At least 3 years of experience in an international environment
- Able to manage multiple initiatives side by side in a structured manner
- Knowledge of project management
- Excellent command of the Dutch and English language, spoken and written. German is a nice to have
- Affinity with IT and financial services
Your new working environment
We make millions of payments possible every day. We are proud of it. To achieve this, we are innovative and reliable at the same time. We are at the forefront of the latest technology, but we also have both feet in society. And you see that in your new working environment. We are ambitious, focused on the future, open and collegial. Completely confident in each other.
Are you enthusiastic about this vacancy? Then we would like to receive your CV and motivation. You can send it to us via the apply button below. Do not wait to long. The vacancy will close as soon as we have found the right candidate. For more information, please contact Evelien Simillion from Recruitment on +32 473 42 84 44. As a payment service provider, we are obliged to screen you. That is why you go through a screening procedure.
Please note: this job description is translated from Dutch.Apply for this job