Accounting & Administration Manager (Viladecavalls, ES)
CIRCONTROL is a world leader in solutions for efficient mobility.
Due to our strong expansion and growth, we offer an excellent opportunity to develop a professional career, with growth according to objectives, in the position of Accounting & Administration Manager.
Reporting to the Financial Department, the selected person will be in charge of promoting the development of the company's financial area, actively participating in its growth and digitization process.
Thus, the main functions of the position are:
- Supervision of accounting and accounting processes, including monthly and annual closing, financial KPI's and reporting.
- Preparation, monitoring, analysis and control of the budget.
- Control of margins and inventories.
- Intervene in the management of the treasury, forecasts, exchange insurance, ensuring the correct financing of the activity.
- Supervision of tax procedures and accounting of international subsidiaries.
- Analysis and monitoring of investments, fixed assets and amortizations.
- Management of subsidies for the financing of projects and investments.
- Implementation of improvements and process control.
What we offer?
- Stable hiring.
- Dynamic and motivating work environment.
- Subsidized menu with healthy and local products.
- Flexible Compensation Plan (Health with dental coverage).
- Continuous training plan.
At Circontrol you will find an excellent work climate in a dynamic and motivating environment.
Keep in mind that you will join the company with remuneration and a long-term career plan/development to be agreed personally according to the values provided.
At CIRCONTROL we are committed to equal opportunities and the creation of an inclusive work environment for all people. Therefore, we welcome applications regardless of ethnic origin, national origin, gender, gender identity, color, religious beliefs, disability, sexual orientation, age or marital status.
- Solid and demonstrable experience in accounting and financial departments of medium or large companies, auditing experience being highly valued.
- Training in ADE, Business, Economics or similar
- Essential advanced level of English. Knowledge of other languages is also valuable.
- Experience in people management and automation of accounting and financial administrative processes.
- Valuable experience in Microsoft Dynamics NAV.
Please note: this job description is translated from Spanish.Apply for this job