Description of the offer
CIRCONTROL is a pioneer in intelligent electric vehicle charging and parking solutions.
In order to support the strong growth in the development of electric mobility in France, under the responsibility of the France Customer Service Manager, CIRCONTROL is currently looking for an After-Sales Support Technician for our division in France.
If you are passionate about electric mobility and want to join a growing industry with a secure future, then this position is for you!
Missions and Responsibilities:
- Support for incoming calls on the dedicated after-sales service telephone line and email address (helpdesk)
- Opening and management of 1st level after-sales service tickets
- Carrying out 1st level remote diagnostics and on-site interventions
- Provide remote support (and occasionally on site) during customer commissioning (1st level) with the support of our technical experts.
- Carry out standard exchanges and sending spare parts on 1st level subjects
- Support for our internal processes, documentation and manufacturer software.
- Monitoring of actions in progress or completed (dedicated tracking software and CRM), shipments and returns of spare parts (RMA)
- Participation and animation in training sessions provided in France and at the headquarters in Barcelona
- Carry out reporting and possible reporting of alerts to management
Benefits and Advantages:
- Work in a dynamic international team alongside experts at all levels
- Join an independent (non-publicly traded) company with solid financial stability
- Benefit from great room for maneuver by being considered by management
- Continue to write the history of CIRCONTROL in France and internationally
- Regular visits to the Barcelona headquarters for technical training (induction period and continuing training)
- Partial teleworking possible
- Permanent contract (CDI)
- Friday afternoons are free from 2 p.m.
- PHEV service vehicle
- Salary negotiable depending on profile and experience
- Coming from technical training in electrical engineering or IT
- + 2 years of experience in a similar position
- Experience in the field of electromobility would be ideal (P1, P2, P3 and MA1 training would be highly appreciated)
- Native French language and a good command of English (Spanish would be a plus)
- Good mastery of Microsoft suite tools, CRM, and reporting capabilities
- Have a sociable temperament with the ability to take initiative and be customer oriented
- Location: Vélizy, 78 - Yvelines, and occasional travel to customer sites to be expected
Please note: this job description is translated from French.Apply for this job