About the job
Due to the strong expansion and growth of our company, we offer an excellent opportunity to develop a professional career as a C++ Back-end Developer in our center located in Viladecavalls (Terrassa, Barcelona), an unbeatable environment surrounded by nature.
In this way, the main functions are:
- Design and development of applications for recharging equipment for electric vehicles.
- Generation of the necessary documentation linked to the implemented solution.
- Collaboration in the definition, analysis and design of software architectures.
What do we require?:
- Computer Engineering or similar.
- Advanced level of English (minimum B2).
- Experience in version control and Git workflow, and Object Oriented programming.
- Essential experience with the C++ programming language (versions up to C++17), and in Linux environments.
- Predisposition to interact with HW elements.
- Very valuable knowledge in Dockers, serial communications (232, 485) and ethernet, HTTP/S protocol, Qt, websockets, MQTT, Python.
What do we offer at CIRCONTROL?
- stable contract.
- Excellent work environment in a dynamic and motivating environment.
- Subsidized menu with healthy and local products.
- Continuous training plan.
- Flexible Remuneration Plan (Health with dental coverage).
At CIRCONTROL we are committed to equal opportunities and the creation of an inclusive work environment for all people. Therefore, we welcome applications regardless of their ethnic origin, nationality, gender, identity of gender, color, religious beliefs, disability, sexual orientation, age, or marital status.
Please note: this job description is translated from Spanish.Apply for this job