e-Mobility Business Developer for Nordics Region (Remote, DK)
CIRCONTROL is a pioneer company of intelligent recharging solutions for electric vehicles.
To support the strong development in Electric Mobility, CIRCONTROL is looking for a Business Developer for Nordics Region.
The main responsibilities will be...
- Develop the activities Electric Mobility and Intelligent Parking Systems.
- Bring and retain B2B clients, actors from the Electric Mobility and Energy sector ( CPO, installers/maintainers, distributors, local communities, parking operators, GMS, ...).
- Proactively communicate CIRCONTROL products and solutions to prospects, customers and institutions interested in the industry (onsite and remote).
- Participate in local and international events in the Electromobility and Parking sector.
- Evaluate, processing and tracking customer requests and projects.
- Consolidate information about the local market, analyzing the market, detecting opportunities and trends and making competitive intelligence.
- Participate in the answers to regional or national tenders.
- Ensure a regular activity report on CRM tools, PPT.
You can expect from us...
- Working in a dynamic international team with experts at all levels.
- Joining an independent company (not listed on stock market) with strong financial background.
- Great freedom of actions with considerations from top management.
- Continue to write down CIRCONTROL’s story in Nordics Region and worldwide.
- Home office work possibility.
- Permanent contract.
- Free Friday afternoon´s from 2pm.
- PHEV company car
- Salary will be negotiated depending on profile and experience.
CIRCONTROL is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion. Employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
The job requirements are ...
- Coming from an Electrical/ Electronic technical background is a MUST.
- An experience in the electric mobility environment would be ideal.
- 2+ years of working experience in similar role.
- Be able to travel in Nordics Region and punctually to HQ in Barcelona.
- Fluent in English (Spanish and other languages will be a plus).
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, CRM, AutoCAD and good report writing skills.
- Must be a sociable and friendly person with ability to take initiatives and strongly customer-oriented.
- Driving license B
- Location: Denmark