CIRCONTROL provides solutions in the world of mobility and charging solutions for electric vehicles. Due to our strong expansion and growth of our company, we offer an excellent opportunity to develop your professional career for the position of Project Manager JR, in our center located in Viladecavalls (Terrassa, Barcelona) in an unbeatable environment surrounded by nature.
You will be responsible for managing assigned office projects, ensuring compliance with the agreed scope in terms of technical services, budget and completion deadlines.
As a Project Manager, you will have the opportunity to...
- Manage the development activities of new products or functionalities, as well as their continuous improvement, according to the defined project scope.
- Participate in the preparation of project documentation, as well as in the maintenance of operational and Quality control records and KPIs.
- Manage the resources of the corporate development area assigned to the project; planning its operations and reporting its use.
- Coordinate with the rest of the company's departments, ensuring a correct transfer of deliverables between them and continuous communication throughout the project.
- Collaborate in the resolution of Non-Quality incidents, both internal and market.
- Participate in the maintenance of the management methodology (processes and tools) for the project office.
What we offer?
- Stable hiring.
- Subsidized menu with healthy and local products.
- Continuous, technical and transversal training plan (skills).
- Flexible Remuneration Plan (Health with dental coverage).
- Hybrid work modality.
- Flexible entry-exit schedule. Intensive day on Fridays.
At CIRCONTROL you will find an excellent work environment in a dynamic and motivating environment.
At CIRCONTROL we are committed to equal opportunities and creating an inclusive work environment for all people. Therefore, we welcome applications regardless of their ethnic origin, nationality, gender, gender identity, color, religious beliefs, disability, sexual orientation, age or marital status.
- Training in Industrial Engineering (preferably electrical, electronic or similar specialties).
- At least 1 year experience in Project Management
- Knowledge/experience in Electricity, Electronics and/or Software development
- Medium level of English (B2/ First Certificate).
- Advanced level of the MS Office package (Including MS Project).
Please note: this job description is translated from Spanish.Apply for this job