CIRCONTROL provides solutions in the world of mobility and charging solutions for electric vehicles. Due to our strong expansion and growth of our company, we offer an excellent opportunity to develop a professional career for the position of Software QA Engineer, reporting to the SQA Manager R+D Software, in our center located in Viladecavalls (Terrassa, Barcelona).
The person who joins the team will be in charge of implementing and deploying new practices in the area of software quality with the aim of reducing the number of incidents and increasing the time/cost efficiency of developments.
Therefore, the main functions to be developed are:
- Apply software development processes based on international standards.
- Monitor compliance with defined processes, procedures and tools.
- Train the development team in the established quality processes.
- Monitoring internal and customer software incidents.
- Coordinate and supervise deliveries of software products.
- Internal Quality Audits in order to identify areas of improvement and opportunities to optimize the efficiency and quality of the processes.
- Coordinate with the SW QA team and its manager.
- Implementation of support tools and automation of quality control activities.
What we offer?
- Stable contract.
- Subsidized menu with healthy and local products.
- Continuous, technical and transversal training plan (skills).
- Flexible Remuneration Plan (Health with dental coverage).
- Hybrid work mode.
- Intensive day on Fridays.
At CIRCONTROL you will find an excellent work environment in a dynamic and motivating environment.
At CIRCONTROL we are committed to equal opportunities and creating an inclusive work environment for all people. Therefore, we welcome applications regardless of their ethnic origin, nationality, gender, gender identity, color, religious beliefs, disability, sexual orientation, age or marital status.
- Master or Degree in Computer Engineering or equivalent.
- Experience in C or C++ programming and Git-based configuration management.
- Valuable professional certifications in QA recognized internationally. Ex. CMSQ, ISTQB
- Demonstrable professional experience valuable in the main software engineering processes (Specification, Configuration Management, Validation and Verification of Software) as well as in tools such as SonarQube or GitLab.
- Knowledge of the ISO 9001 standard.
- Experience in audits. Medium level of English (B2), minimum at documentary level.
Please note: this job description is translated from Spanish.Apply for this job