Genetec is redefining its core technology to offer a unified security and operational data platform with flexible multi-site hybrid deployment options for all and any services developed or imported in the Genetec portfolio. This program impacts the internal R&D organizations as well as the capabilities delivered to existing and new customers. To succeed with this transformation, Genetec is looking for an individual that can help organize the program life cycle and communicate will all internal and external stakeholders the objectives and the technical information pertaining to this program.
Why Should You Join Our Team?
- Because you're passionate about redefining the technical landscape of large-scale systems
- Because you enjoy the collaboration of multiple teams working together to achieve a vision
- Because you thrive in a family-like corporation employing highly talented technical individuals
- Because you are motivated by a fast-paced, changing environment and enjoys the challenge of new and unfamiliar tasks
What Your Day Will Look Like
The Communication Delivery Lead reports to the director leading the transformation and is responsible for communicating and coordinating activities of the various teams involved in the program.
- Defining the offer to restructure the technological platform for all Genetec products
- Coordinate the activities between the multiple teams participating in the program
- Communicate and/or structure the communication of the newly available technology
- Act as an internal influencer to stimulate the engagement of the R&D teams
- Communicate the benefits of the technical advancement to customers
- Propose and promote the integration of existing and new solutions into the Genetec portfolio
- Open to all applicants
- Working experience with Kanban/Agile methodologies
- Efficient in structuring and organizing complex and dynamically changing projects
- Excellent social skills with various social styles
- Enjoys interaction with many teams
- Comfortable at presenting complex systems
Great If You Have
- A bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, or Computer Science.
- 3 years of experience
- Experience with software design and software modeling
- Knowledge of Cloud development (Azure, AWS, Google, IBM Cloud)
- Knowledge of basic networking concepts
- Knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes, Kafka, MQTT and IoT development
Let's Talk Perks!
- Attractive compensation package
- Training Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Subsidized meals in our amazing Bistro (Les Cordons Bleus)/Virtual cooking classes
- Work-life balance with a flexible working schedule
- Free, unlimited coffee
- Private, free parking for all employees
- Onsite fitness facility with a personal trainer/Virtual exercise classes