- Provide dedicated guidance and coaching to multiple leaders and employees within a complex business environment, including supporting multiple matrixed organizations.
- Provide HR leadership for Global Function Hubs to promote engagement and employee advocacy at site level.
- Ensure comprehensive, contemporary, and effective HR strategies are executed in support of an inclusive and diverse workforce.
- Lead, and drive progress across all HR disciplines, including but not limited to talent acquisition, talent development, succession planning, retention, learning, employee engagement, and total rewards.
- Work closely with the leadership team to develop a strategic workforce plan in alignment with the Global Functions Intellectual Capital process, building key skills and a pipeline for critical talent across the Global Functions.
- Embrace and actively engage through continuous improvement methodologies, looking for more efficient ways to operate.
- Advise, coach, counsel, and provide candid feedback to People Leaders.
- Lead and coach Global Function leadership teams on HR processes including but not limited to employee advocacy/engagement, employee relations management, performance management, career development, talent assessment, acquisition, retention, and workplace investigations as appropriate
- Collaboratively partner with Global HR Business Partners and Directors, Site HR, Talent Acquisition, Total Rewards, Organization and Talent Development, and HR Operations professionals to execute vertical and site-specific HR strategies
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college
- Minimum of 5-7 years of experience in a variety of Human Resources or related positions
- Demonstrated influencing and relationship building skills at all levels of the organization and across multiple countries
- Demonstrated experience developing & executing broad organizational strategies
- Successful experience developing and coaching various levels of management
- Driven leader who sets high standards, possesses a positive outlook, is a continuous learner, and will roll up sleeves to get the job done
- Demonstrated ability to utilize HRIS systems and data to create a robust workforce capital forecast
- Global business partnership experience with an exempt workforce
- Master’s degree in human resources, preferred
- PHR/SPHR certification, SHRM-CP/SCP, preferred
- Global labor relations experience and strong knowledge of labor contracts and government requirements
- Ability to analyze and resolve problems, lead, and execute projects with independence
- Strong customer service focus, with a high level of responsiveness
- Applies solid judgment ensuring integrity, compliance, & confidentiality
- Strong problem-solving skills: ability to make independent decisions, manage conflicting priorities in a fast-paced environment
- People Leadership experience