Who Are CSL?
- We are a leading international IoT service provider specialising in sectors including Fire, Security, Telecare, Critical National Infrastructure, Retail and Water Utilities.
- We are a rapidly growing, private equity-backed company with operations in multiple countries, including the UK, Ireland, the Nordics, Benelux, and Spain.
- We have completed 6 acquisitions in 6 years, each one adding further expertise and scale to our market-leading propositions.
- Today, we have over 3 million IoT connections across the world.
- We now have over 200 employees within the Group – and this is growing all the time.
- Our high performing team of experts is renowned for delivering leading solutions and services, backed up by world-class customer support across markets that demand nothing less than absolute certainty.
- Our products and solutions have won over 20 awards across a range of industries.
- Whether you’re looking for a new start or looking for a move into a company where you can make a difference, CSL could be the platform you are looking for.
Who Are CSL Looking For?
As a Technical Sales Support Specialist in our IoT team, you will be the linchpin between the sales team, customers, and internal stakeholders. Your responsibilities will span technical solutions, proposal development, customer onboarding, product expertise and pricing guidance, training sessions, attendance at industry shows and events, and active participation in lead follow-up and
qualification. Your first-class customer support, presence in customer meetings and presentations, and collaborative engagement with internal teams will be instrumental in achieving our growth objectives.
Duties & Responsibilities:
This role will encompass a range of responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of our IoT products and solutions.
- Collaborate closely with the sales and business development team to provide products and technical solutions that align with customer requirements.
- Contribute to the development and preparation of high-quality proposals, seeking and using appropriate technical expertise where necessary and providing guidance on potential solution pricing.
- Coordinate pilots, trials and proof of concept activities with potential customers ensuring they achieve the success criteria.
- Guide customers through the onboarding process, ensuring a seamless transition from sales to implementation, and provide hands-on technical support during the initial stages of customer engagement.
- Conduct technical training sessions for the sales team and customers where necessary on technical solutions and product features.
- Provide support to both the sales team and customers, addressing technical inquiries and pricing queries.
- Represent the company at industry shows and events, showcasing our IoT solutions.
- Engage with potential customers, gather insights, and contribute to lead generation efforts.
- Proactively follow up on leads and opportunities, leveraging technical insights to qualify and advance sales processes.
- Collaborate with the sales team to convert opportunities into successful sales.
- Attend customer meetings and presentations, offering technical expertise and building relationships with key stakeholders.
- Act as a trusted technical advisor during customer interactions.
- Work closely with internal sales, product, and solutions teams to ensure seamless communication and alignment of goals.
- Provide valuable insights from customer interactions to drive product and solution improvements.
Key Skills & Qualifications Sought:
- Degree in a technical field (e.g., Engineering, Computer Science) or equivalent experience.
- Proven experience in a technical sales support role, ideally within the M2M/IoT or Telco industry.
- Solid understanding of IoT technology, networks and solutions.
- Good commercial awareness.
- The ability to build relationships quickly and effectively.
- Excellent teamworking, communication and interpersonal skills, with ability to explain difficult concepts to a variety of audiences and ensure that the meaning is understood.
- Willingness to travel and attend industry shows and events.
Apply for this job