To join our expanding team, we are looking for a Junior Software Developer in Full-time employee at our Kiel location in Germany.
- You develop our software and work out specifications for the expansion of the car park management system as well as for the car park management server/clients
- You design and develop database-driven applications and automated tests
- You are the contact person for our support and quality assurance
- Experience in software development in the Microsoft environment (Visual Studio, .NET, C#, SQL, PYTHON)
- Knowledge and practical experience in the development of database applications and APIs are desirable
- A permanent employment relationship with an attractive salary based on the collective wage agreement
- Annual vacation and Christmas bonus
- Possibility of mobile working
- Flexible working hours
- 30 days vacation
- Fresh fruits and drinks
DESIGNA is one of the innovators and leading international providers of parking management systems. As an international technology leader, we are actively shaping transformation based on digital solutions in the airports, hospitals, shopping centers, integrators and cities sectors.
Our head office is in Kiel - our business is global. With over 550 employees, DESIGNA has sales and service offices and subsidiaries in the USA, Australia, New Zealand, France, UK, Italy, Hungary, Mexico, India and Germany. Our solutions optimize the business of our customers in more than 60 countries.
Ms Joyce Hertel
DESIGNA Verkehrsleittechnik GmbH
Falun way 3
Please note: this job description is translated from German.Apply for this job