We’re looking for a Team Manager to join our expanding team based in Hull. Reporting to the Head Of SME, the purpose of your role is to develop and support our customer service and technical advisors. You will help to develop new staff by monitoring their progress and implementing improvements. You will provide support with day-to-day enquiries and help advisors resolve matters at first instance. You will join a highly motivated team and be part of a growth business working with colleagues who care about our customers. This is a full time office based role in Hull.
What you’ll be doing
- Developing our advisors to deliver a best-in-class customer service. Providing on hand support to enable advisors to respond to customer queries via telephone, email and online chat.
- Providing and recording regular feedback sessions to ensure positive engagement and success.
- Developing and maintaining business process’, while implementing continuous improvement. Managing projects and delivering results
- Monitoring and evaluating individuals’/team development and performance, to measure and drive success.
- Working collaboratively with the Team managers/ Trainer to further develop our onboarding strategy and maintain ongoing advisor development.
- Incident and escalation management. Improving our business service through effective knowledge delivery and incident ownership.
- Working closely with other departments to ensure customers issues are resolved at first contact.
- Supporting the team and other areas of the business to achieve business service levels.
What you’ll need to succeed
- Previous experience in a Team Manager is essential
- Previous experience within a similar industry would be advantageous.
- A keen interest in people, business, technology and providing the highest level of training, support, and development.
- A passion to teach and inspire. A drive to be accountable for the success and development of new and existing agents.
- High level written, communication and listening skills are essential.
- Previous exposure to our operating systems would be an advantage.
- Competitive salary depending on experience
- Life Assurance 4 x annual base salary
- Income Protection
- 25 days holiday + public holidays (pro rata)
- Private Medical Scheme
- Auto enrolment Pension Scheme ER contribution of 3%