Area Sales Manager (Nordbayern, DE)
Would you like to contribute to making cities more livable? EasyPark's mission is to make life in cities easier - by taking care of parking. As an Area Sales Manager, you will play a key role in this.
EasyPark employs more than 1,000 people and is available in over 3,200 cities worldwide. The EasyPark Group is based in Stockholm, Sweden.
You drive the expansion of our local presence on the German market through new customer acquisition, as well as through advice and support for existing customers. Together with your colleagues, you drive the growth of EasyPark, in particular by working with cities and municipalities. Your area includes the south-east of Germany, northern Bavaria. You will also work closely with fellow salespeople from a variety of other markets to support each other, share winning strategies and exchange ideas. You will also be in contact with product managers in product development.
You are open-minded, self-confident and a sales talent. You have a strong business acumen and a high level of initiative. Are you enthusiastic about the topics of digitization, mobility and smart cities? Then become part of our international team!
Her positive way of thinking and her ability to think outside the box let her rethink the direction and strategy of the German market.
You like working with colleagues, communicate authentically and empathetically, structure and present convincing business cases to potential and current partners.
- Business acumen from account management or similar roles
- Experience selling complex service offerings and being responsible for the entire sales process from lead generation to deal closure and implementation
- Knowledge and experience in the daily use of CRM systems as part of the sales process
- Experience from working with public clients such as municipalities is an advantage
- A prerequisite for this role is native German language skills and fluent English language skills
What we offer
- The opportunity to take on responsibility and grow from day one
- An exciting task with which you will actively promote the digitization of cities
- A value-oriented, Scandinavian corporate culture and a great international team.
- An attractive salary (fixed salary + bonus), unlimited employment & 30 days vacation
- Career opportunities in an international company
- Great degree of independence and autonomy
- Regular team events
- Urban Sports Membership (M)
- Fruit, coffee and drinks are a matter of course in our offices in Germany (Hannover, Berlin).
Working at EasyPark
We are a values-driven company with an international culture and a global presence in over 25 countries and over 3200 cities. By providing an environment with room to grow and room for autonomy, we believe in encouraging and supporting our team members to take initiative and act outside of their comfort zone, to be open minded and to embrace change, as part of our DNA. At EasyPark we are committed to an open culture in which the voice of each individual is heard and we act as a "One Team" worldwide. Diversity is something we celebrate and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.
Please note: this job description is translated from German.Apply for this job