At EasyPark, we love cities. We love them for work, for play and everything in between. That’s why our mission is to make life in cities that much easier – by taking care of the parking. With the use of technology, we break barriers, helping improve the urban experience. Our aim is to create a scenario where parking supply and driver demand are balanced not due to additional parking spots and fewer cars, but thanks to predictive technology that connects our users to available spots.
This sales role means engaging with different type of customers and at the same time work closely with the global team at EasyPark. We are looking for a professional with at least 5 years of experience ideally in business-to-government or business-to-business sales, who will have a strong focus on boosting business with existing customers, as well as meeting and signing new customers as the coverage in the market of the Czech Republic develops. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an international company in an expansive phase and play a key role in building up the EasyPark business in the Czech Republic. A good level of English is required for this role.
EasyPark operates with a clear vision of “Making cities more liveable” and the strong team spirit engages colleagues across many countries in the world. We’re here to make a global footprint. Let us tell you more!
The EasyPark app, which lets drivers find and pay for parking, is our flagship product and is currently available in 25+ countries. We count our user base in the millions, have tremendous growth and our services enable substantial benefits and new value generation opportunities not only to motorists. Cities and parking operators stand to benefit greatly too when drivers waste less time looking for parking and both public and private space is used more effectively. With the urban population doubling over the next 20 years, transportation systems need to become twice as effective, which makes the services we are creating an essential part of making cities smarter and more sustainable.
As Area Sales Manager you will mainly work daily toward cities, but also toward private parking operators. We are looking for a professional who is skilled in nurturing existing customer relationships, while also being tenacious in navigating the way to sign new customers and make the EasyPark presence known in the market, in a project based manner. EasyPark is helping cities and operators digitize their parking processes which means deploying all our software services in the right order to achieve full digitization.
Your contribution and impact:
Being able to cooperate at executive level is essential as a great part of the communication with partners will be directly with representatives of public municipalities and CEOs of city-owned mobility. The role is broad, mixing sales and business skills and covers everything from analysis, navigating to initial customer prospect contact, pre-sales, negotiating agreements, and entails training the partner’s staff through the implementation, but also being a part of strategically managing local signage to make our presence known in the market. You will lead and guide the partners all the way towards full digitization of their parking activities.
- We don’t know you yet, but you might recognize yourself in the following:
- Self-starter with enterprenerioul mindset, doer attitude and the desire to learn and improve
- Commercially driven with excellent negotiation skills
- Ability to independently handle a broad variety of tasks without prestige
- Naturally collaborative with great problem solving and prioritization skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills as well as solid understanding of stakeholder management
- You welcome change and new challenges
- Energetic and proactive with the will to eagerly follow up
- Strategic thinking and ability to quickly understand how to address the partner and/or customers’ needs and how to adapt the EasyPark concept accordingly
- Ability to structure and present strong business cases for potential and current partners.
- Analytical in order to understand the progress of the partner’s parking business
- We don’t think one size fits all, but a successful candidate might have the following:
- Solid business understanding from key account management or similar roles (at least 5 years)
- Experience from selling complex service offerings, e.g. SaaS, and managing the complete sales process from lead generation to deal making and implementation
- Project management experience within sales
- A background of working toward public clients such as municipalities is highly considered to be a plus
- Degree in economics, business administration or other equivalent education is considered a plus but is not a must
- Knowledge of and experience in daily use of CRM systems as part of the sales process, as well as comfortable with the Microsoft office package
- Fluency in English is a requirement
- Experience with basic system configurations
This role is based in Prague but will operate all over Czech Republic.
Life at EasyPark
We are a values-driven company with an international culture and a global presence. By providing an environment with space to grow and room for autonomy, we believe in encouraging and supporting our team members to take initiatives and act outside of their comfort zone. To have an open mind and embracing change is a part of our DNA. At EasyPark we are dedicated to maintaining an open culture where the voice of each person is heard, and we play as one team across the globe. Diversity is something we celebrate and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for everyone.Apply for this job