Would you want to work as a B2B Team Leader in an entrepreneurial and international environment? EasyPark is a rapidly growing tech-company on a mission to make cities more liveable. This can be the opportunity you were looking for!
The role - what you'll be doing
Due to growth we have a rare opportunity in our B2B Sales team in Italy, and we are recruiting for a Team Leader to join us. It's a great opportunity to become part of a leading tech company and work in a high paced dynamic environment where you will play a key role to take the next step in the development of our B2B sales in Italy.
As a Team Leader for our B2B Sales team you'll have the responsibility for gaining a substantial part of customer growth in your territory. This means that you need to be very familiar with the key elements within sales (planning, management by objectives, coaching, feedback and training) and that B2B KPIs are met. In your role as a Team Leader for our B2B Sales team you'll also play a key role in supporting and promoting a strong sales culture and environment.
In this role you'll need to have strong verbal and written communication skills in English with the ability to effectively present information in small groups or one on one as you will be part of the Global B2B Sales team and English is the corporate language.
You will be part of a team that enjoys the dynamic environment, works really well together whilst also having fun together. Worth mentioning that the role is based in our office in the centre of Rome.
You will contribute & make an impact through:
- Secure usage of our CRM system, sales process and methodology towards Large Enterprise deals and Account selling
- Recruit, onboard, coach and lead sales team members - with a focus on inside sales
- Listen to sales calls and video meetings and provide individualized feedback & coaching.
- Determine training needs for Large Prospects and Accounts by participating with sales representatives; observing sales encounters; studying sales results and working with sales managers to refine training needs.
- Create & contribute new content for sales training towards Large Enterprises and conduct training sessions both in groups and in one-to-one.
- Manage effort & sales metrics on a daily basis.
Is this you?
You're an empathetic person that has previous experience in leading and managing teams of sales representatives in an inside sales environment. You are a dedicated, responsible, self-driven person who enjoys a fast-paced environment and getting things done with good quality. You have a great interest in people as a leader and you're keen and passionate to create the best possible conditions for your team.
You like to be challenged and embrace changes with an open mind and you are happy to contribute with new perspectives and ideas. You step out of your comfort zone through curiosity and desire to learn, improve and make an impact.
Some of the perks of joining the EasyPark team
- Competitive salary package (fixed plus bonus)
- Further career opportunities at an international company
- Great team environment at a modern office in the centre of Rome
- Digital global onboarding: three days to indulge in learning & connecting with fellow new starters across the globe.
- Virtual coffee chats: join the internal Slack channel & randomly connect with new EasyParkers from across the globe each week: take a break, have a chat & spark that cross-collaboration
- Work for an award-winning company: for three years in a row (2019, 2020, 2021) EasyPark was awarded Sweden’s Best Managed Companies by Deloitte.
One final thing
EasyPark expects a lot, not in the old-fashioned way, but in expecting your ideas, initiatives, hard work and commitment to contribute towards the common goals of the company. EasyPark is a driven team with big goals, so we seek individuals who are truly passionate about their work and possess the entrepreneurial spirit to overcome challenges and deliver. Being a part of the EasyPark team will, for the right person, be a fruitful and personally enhancing journey.