At EasyPark, we love cities. We love them for work, for play and everything in between. That’s why our mission is to make life in cities that much easier – by taking care of the parking. With the use of technology, we break barriers, helping improve the urban experience. Our aim is to create a scenario where parking supply and driver demand are balanced not due to additional parking spots and fewer cars, but thanks to predictive technology that connects our users to available spots.
As Business development and Account Manager your focus is to establish and uphold great relations with our partners that you will work with on a daily basis such as cities, private parking operators and other partners all over Finland.
You will deliver first class service, ensuring excellent relationships and seeing further opportunities with existing customers.
You will be a part of a team locally in Finland, but also have close collaboration with the global EasyPark team, in order to drive the business forward. This is a tremendous opportunity in an established and growing company, where you will learn from a young, agile and dedicated team.
You will contribute & make an impact through:
- Your ability to cooperate at executive level.
- Communicating with partners - communication will be directly with representatives of cities and municipalities.
- Mixing sales and business skills with the ability to develop and maintain existing partnerships, but also to establish new ones.
- Analyzing, navigating to initial customer prospect contact, pre-sales, negotiating agreements, and entails training the partner’s staff through the implementation.
- Leading and guiding the partners all the way towards full digitization of their parking activities.
- Your interest and experience working with technology.
We don’t know you yet, but you might recognize yourself in the following:
Being a self-starter with a can do attitude and have the desire to learn and improve. A person who is commercially driven with excellent negotiation skills. You have the ability to handle a broad variety of tasks without prestige and you are naturally collaborative with great problem solving and prioritization skills.
Being proactive and a strategic thinker and having the ability to quickly understand how to address the partner and/or customers’ needs and how to adapt the EasyPark concept accordingly.
Analytical in order to understand the progress of the partner’s parking business as well as having excellent interpersonal and communication skills as well as solid understanding of stakeholder management.
We don’t think one size fits all, but a successful candidate might have the following:
- Solid business understanding from B2B sales or similar roles (3- 5 years)
- Experience from selling complex service offerings, e.g. SaaS, and managing the complete sales process from lead generation to deal making and implementation
- Degree in economics, business administration or other equivalent education is seen as beneficial but not a requirement
- Knowledge of and experience in daily use of CRM systems as part of the sales process
- A background of working within the mobility and parking industry is considered a plus
- Fluency in Finnish and English is a requirement
This role is reporting to our Helsinki office in Finland.
Life at EasyPark
We are a values-driven company with an international culture and a global presence. By providing an environment with space to grow and room for autonomy, we believe in encouraging and supporting our team members to take initiatives and act outside of their comfort zone. To have an open mind and embracing change is a part of our DNA. At EasyPark we are dedicated to maintaining an open culture where the voice of each person is heard, and we play as one team across the globe. Diversity is something we celebrate and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for everyone.Apply for this job