At EasyPark, we love cities. We love them for work, for play and everything in between. That’s why our mission is to make life in cities that much easier – by taking care of the parking. With the use of technology, we break barriers, helping improve the urban experience. Our aim is to create a scenario where parking supply and driver demand are balanced not due to additional parking spots and fewer cars, but thanks to predictive technology that connects our users to available spots.
Are you a proactive self-starter who is motivated by being part of a fast-paced environment? Do you enjoy being part of the development of new markets? Then this unique student position may be the right one for you!
We are now looking for a Student Assistant to join EasyPark Distribution department. This role reports to the distribution business development team in the EasyPark office in Copenhagen. The team is responsible for securing our distribution footprint by contracting municipalities and parking operators across Europe. In the role of Student Assistant, you will get to be part of a fast-growing company, get the possibility to work in a truly global environment, and the opportunity to acquire knowledge of strategy and transformation at a global level. We offer a flexible work schedule (~12 hours per week).
In addition, the student assistant will be at the forefront of new technology platforms and they’ll learn from and partner directly with product and marketing leaders as well as the teams from the various markets to build the world’s most appreciated on-demand/marketplace service. Working as a Student Assistant in the Distribution department, you will support the development of our markets. Your key tasks include:
- Help planning and executing market research as well as analyze and report
- Help to contact & negotiate with potential partners
- Carry out ad-hoc analysis, execution, sales or coordination tasks that are required by the business
- Support with the KPIs reporting process
- Bring a fresh mind-set into your work and help us being good at getting better
- This is a rare opportunity to not only be part of a rapidly growing global company (we’re doubling the user base on a yearly basis and add on average one new market per year) with a start-up culture and agile work processes but as well to get the chance to be an entrepreneur. We relentlessly focus on data-driven decisions, scalability, and outrageous customer value.
You are a self-starter with the desire to be part of a team dedicated to making a global footprint. You want to exceed expectations and take pride in being part of making one of the world’s best consumer services. You are eager to learn and improve and have intrinsic curiosity to tackle new challenges.
About your Background:
- Currently in your first year of Master’s Degree
- Preferably have a background in business studies
- Track record of high performance –academic and/or from previous work
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Humble and enthusiastic approach towards handling basic and more complex project tasks
- A go-do person, who can take ownership, work independently and get results
- Entrepreneurial and commercial mindset
- Willing to walk the extra mile when needed
- Fluency in verbal and written English is a must
- Fluency in Danish is not considered a must have, extra languages are a plus
Life at EasyPark
EasyPark Group is a leading mobile marketplace for parking. The EasyPark app, which lets drivers find and pay for parking and electric vehicle charging, is our flagship product, which is currently available in over 25 markets, serving a rapidly growing user-base of more than a million users.
We are a values-driven company with an international culture and a global presence. By providing an environment with space to grow and room for autonomy, we believe in encouraging and supporting our team members to take initiatives and act outside of their comfort zone. To have an open mind and embracing change is a part of our DNA. At EasyPark we are dedicated to maintaining an open culture where the voice of each person is heard, and we play as one team across the globe. Diversity is something we celebrate and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for everyone.Apply for this job