At EasyPark, we love cities. We love them for work, for play and everything in between. That’s why our mission is to make life in cities that much easier – by taking care of the parking. With the use of technology, we break barriers, helping improve the urban experience. Our aim is to create a scenario where parking supply and driver demand are balanced not due to additional parking spots and fewer cars, but thanks to predictive technology that connects our users to available spots.
You will be responsible for leading the Swiss Business-to-Parking-Operator commercial organization (Distribution), through close collaboration with the marketing, legal and R&D teams at EasyPark.
You will play a key role in strategically driving digitalization forward within mobility in the Swiss market, through educating and consulting cities, municipalities and partners on our SaaS offering and how data can be used as a foundation for infrastructural decisions. Your main focus will be to create, uphold and develop trust-based relationships with these partners, from an account management perspective. You will also negotiate for increased visibility of our services.
You will own the PnL and the financial results for the Swiss market.
You will contribute and make an impact in many ways:
- Monitor and acquire a deep understanding of the Swiss mobility market, identify trends and define opportunities
- Establish trust-based relationships with large municipalities and parking operators, with the goal to accelerate digitalization
- Use your strategical, analytical and communicative skills to enlighten and inspire partners, customers and communities to follow our lead
- Apply your interpersonal skills to collaborate with other Country Directors and with colleagues from different countries and in other functions.
As a leader you are great at organizing yourself to reach results and common goals. To be accountable, take ownership and drive things forward comes natural to you. To strategically solve problems by collecting data, analyzing numbers, and presenting insights is something you have experience from and something that motivates you.
The people you work with appreciate your energy, how you show support, walk the talk and act as a role model from a leadership perspective. You are not afraid to involve others, to ask for help, and you know the importance of creating strong relationships internally with various teams as well as externally with customers and partners. Your commercial background has made you skilled in negotiating and influencing the people you work with, and you create engagement and followership with your natural way of communicating clearly.
- You speak Swiss German and English fluently.
- You have a solid background in sales, and more specifically account management, where you have a great track record of establishing and developing successful relationships.
- You have experience in a multinational environment, working with people from multiple countries and multiple cultural backgrounds
- You have a good understanding of marketing in relation to sales.
- You are naturally collaborative as a person, with great interpersonal skills, have good stakeholder management skills and act with humility.
- You are curious and not afraid of stepping out of your comfort zone.
- You thrive in trying out new initiatives and embracing new opportunities and the chance of building something from early stages.
This role can be based in or around Zurich, Switzerland.
Life at EasyPark
We are a values-driven company with an international culture and a global presence. By providing an environment with space to grow and room for autonomy, we believe in encouraging and supporting our team members to take initiatives and act outside of their comfort zone. To have an open mind and embracing change is a part of our DNA. At EasyPark we are dedicated to maintaining an open culture where the voice of each person is heard, and we play as one team across the globe. Diversity is something we celebrate, and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for everyone.Apply for this job