At EasyPark, we love cities. We love them for work, for play and everything in between. That’s why our mission is to make life in cities that much easier – by taking care of the parking. With the use of technology, we break barriers, helping improve the urban experience. Our aim is to create a scenario where parking supply and driver demand are balanced not due to additional parking spots and fewer cars, but thanks to predictive technology that connects our users to available spots.
Here it is the people that make the difference. We stay true to our values of being collaborative and caring, all while acting with courage, welcoming change and having the customer at heart.
As Customer Care Team Leader at EasyPark, you are responsible for developing and continuously managing a team of Customer Care Representatives, Professionals and Experts focusing on the onboarding and support of EasyPark customers in different channels such as Phone, Email, Chat and Social Media.
You will work closely with the Customer Care Manager and other Customer Care Team Leaders globally to continuously improve the work of the Customer Care function operating in a fast-paced, fast growing ever-changing business environment.
You will have full people management responsibility and you report to the Customer Care Manager for EasyPark in Norway.
You will contribute & make an impact through:
- Leading, supporting and motivating your team in the daily Customer Care operation.
- Monitoring and reporting of individual KPI’s on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Planning, scheduling and prioritizing team resources in collaboration with other Team Leaders, the Customer Care Manager and the Workforce Manager.
- Taking an active role in ensuring aligned ways of working across the EasyPark footprint.
- Dedicating time to individual development of each team member using a coaching approach.
- Being involved in the recruitment of new team members when necessary.
In order to thrive in this dynamic role, we believe you are a naturally collaborative person, with great communication and people skills. You like problem-solving, getting things done and you enjoy watching people grow and to be there and support along the way.
You are self-motivated, have great patience and can deal with pressed situations when they arise.
You will have a lot of freedom in how to do things and how to work with your team.
In an open-minded way, you collaborate closely with the Customer Care Manager and your Team Leader colleagues globally to develop a Customer Care function that provides a state of the art premium service experience to our customers.
We don’t think one size fits all, but a successful candidate might have the following:
Previous leadership experience with full people management responsibilities or clearly demonstrated leadership competencies such as showing ability to:
- Build and nurture trusting relationships and collaboration within the team by always being respectful, walk the talk, be prestigeless and take care of the wellbeing of the whole.
- Use reporting and analytics, working proactively with data as guidance for decision-making on resource allocation as well as process improvements.
- Unify the team and create clarity on ways of working ensuring that everyone are working closely together towards common goals.
- Managing own time as well as the teams time and prioritizing tasks according to what is needed.
- Encouraging team members to take initiatives, follow up and allow mistakes.
- A proven track record of delivering consistent good results on Customer Care KPI:s such as customer satisfaction, efficiency and employee engagement as well as more quantitative KPI:s like answering ratios for calls and response times for emails
- Excellent spoken and written skills in Norwegian and English are required
- University degree in business administration or similar is considered a plus
This role is based at the Easypark office in Oslo, Norway.
Life at EasyPark
We are a values-driven company with an international culture and a global presence.
By providing an environment with space to grow and room for autonomy, we believe in encouraging and supporting our team members to take initiatives and act outside of their comfort zone. To have an open mind and embracing change is a part of our DNA. At EasyPark we are dedicated to maintaining an open culture where the voice of each person is heard, and we play as one team across the globe. Diversity is something we celebrate and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for everyone.