At EasyPark we love cities. We love them for work, for partying, and for everything in between. That's why our mission is to make life in cities easier - by taking care of parking.
EasyPark employs more than 1,000 people and is available in over 3,200 cities worldwide. The EasyPark Group is based in Stockholm, Sweden.
To strengthen our sales team in Berlin, we are looking for a Deputy Head of B2B Sales Germany (m/f/d). In this role you act as deputy head of the B2B sales team in the German market. You are a coach, role model, mentor and motivator of our B2B sales team and have a significant share in our growth. We are looking for empathetic personalities who are aiming for a career in an international company and always have the customer perspective in mind.
Are you open-minded, strong-willed and self-confident? Are you an approachable leader in sales and enthusiastic about digitization, mobility and smart cities? Then become part of our international team!
- Support and representation of the Head of B2B Sales Germany
- Team leadership of our account executives
- Support in hiring, onboarding and training of new employees
- Evaluation of team performance
- Identification and implementation of individual and cross-team coaching measures
- Development and preparation of development and career plans for account executives
- System support CRM and in our backend.
- Experience in sales, ideally in the SaaS area
- First experience in leading and coaching a sales team
- Successful completion of a bachelor's or master's degree, ideally with an economic or sales focus or comparable training with professional experience
- You like to take on responsibility, are prudent, work with foresight and are result-oriented
- You are self-motivated and enjoy working both independently and in a team
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You have a good feeling for people, teams and their dynamics
- You have a positive, proactive mindset and enjoy a challenge
- You have a strong business acumen and a very good feeling for numbers, organization and planning
- You speak fluent German and are fluent in spoken and written English
What we offer you
- The opportunity to take on responsibility and grow from day one
- An exciting task with which you actively promote the digitization of companies
- A value-oriented, Scandinavian corporate culture and a great international team
- An attractive salary (fixed salary + bonus), unlimited employment & 30 days vacation
- Career opportunities in an international company
- Great degree of independence and autonomy
- Regular team events
- Urban Sports Membership (M)
- Fruit, coffee and drinks for free are a matter of course in our office in Berlin-Kreuzberg
Place of work for this position is in the EasyPark office in Berlin, Germany. The weekly working time is 40 hours.
We are looking forward to your application!
Please note: this job description is translated from German.Apply for this job