As an IT Enterprise Architect at EasyPark Group, you will play a pivotal role in shaping the technology landscape of EasyPark’s business solutions, like CRM, ERP, HRIS, etc, ensuring that our IT systems align with the organization's strategic goals. You will work closely with stakeholders, including business leaders and technology teams, to design, implement, and maintain the architectural framework of our enterprise IT infrastructure.
This role will be responsible for:
- Architectural Planning
- Solution Design
- Technology Evaluation
- Standards and Best Practices
- Change Management
- Risk Management
- Governance and Compliance
Is this you?
You are a person who thrives in an environment where you will have the opportunity to contribute on a high level, where your input is valued, and where you together with others will build a global IT platform.
You are experienced within the field and have a good understanding of what working in a global environment means in terms of migration and integration. You are someone who is pragmatic and flexible with a can-do attitude who values working in dynamic ways in order to move forward and create great solutions.
You have been working close to business before and understand the challenges and benefits of working with a remote team. Knowledgeable on large scale enterprise systems like ERP, CRM and HRIS are a must for this role.
Further we see that you have:
- At least 3 years as Enterprise Architect in a global company
- Experience from working in an organization with a decentralized IT ownership structure, and managing it from an IT governance perspective
- Great communication skills and strong in building relationships
- Fluent understanding and uninhibitedly spoken English
- Experience with working in a global organization
The role is to be based in our office in Stockholm, Sweden. Swedish is not required for this role.Apply for this job