We are currently looking for a Graphic Magician who is highly self-efficient and passionate to transform business requirements to compelling layout designs to join our global marketing team to make a remarkable footprint in our exciting and disruptive journey to grow and digitalize modern urban parking experiences.
At EasyPark, we love cities. We love them for work, for play and everything in between. That’s why our mission is to make life in cities that much easier – by taking care of the parking. We make sure you never miss a beat by making it quicker and easier to find, pay, administer, operate, and plan parking.
Your role: GRAPHIC DESIGNER - POS layout design & production management
As one of our Graphic Designers your job is primarily focused on layout design for our point of sales materials, which plays a vital role for user acquisitions in the marketing mix.
The tasks are mostly centered around producing and testing the optimal layout for our signage and making sure they fit in the user context for different locations. Can you make a design that attracts as many new users as possible?
If the candidate capability permits, the role can be further extended from producing POS material on the parking meters to designing for our website, creating design for our company stand at trade fairs, whitepapers and crafting banners etc.
You will be responsible for ensuring a unified brand-expression across the markets through the work you produce, by following our explicitly defined EasyPark visual brand guidelines.
To excel at this position, you must have a well-developed sense of color and composition, as well as ability to precisely interpret creative briefs and concepts to meet business requirements on a timely manner.
Who you are:
- You have your head in the clouds and feet on the ground – a creative genius combined with Can-Do attitude
- You are a true team player that collaborate seamlessly with colleagues and external stakeholders and builds cross-functional relationships with ease
- You have a flexible approach and time management skills to prioritize workload while coping with several projects at one time.
- You are open to feedback and willing to make changes to your designs
- Reliable – Absolute respect to deadlines, rigid follow ups with stakeholders to ensure timely delivery of promises.
- Caring and helpful – you can always put a smile on people around you
- Education or experience in graphic design
- Good command of InDesign and Illustrator
- Strong artistic capacity and visual communication skills
- A substantial interest in design and typography
- A well-developed sense of color and composition
- An eye to User Experience
- Accuracy and attention to detail when finalizing designs
- A portfolio showing your talent and flexibility
- Excellent command of English (Required)
- Last but not the least: A will of being the change you want to see in the world!
A few more things to know
EasyPark expects a lot, not in the old-fashioned way, but in expecting your ideas, initiatives, hard work and commitment to contribute towards the common goals of the company. EasyPark is a driven team with big goals, so we seek individuals who are truly passionate about their work and possess the entrepreneurial spirit to overcome challenges and deliver. Being a part of the EasyPark team will, for the right person, be a fruitful and personally enhancing journey.
We look forward to receiving your application together with your portfolio!Apply for this job