At EasyPark, we love cities. We love them for work, for play and everything in between. That’s why our mission is to make life in cities that much easier – by taking care of the parking. With the use of technology, we break barriers, helping improve the urban experience. Our aim is to create a scenario where parking supply and driver demand are balanced not due to additional parking spots and fewer cars, but thanks to predictive technology that connects our users to available spots.
We want you to join our global marketing team to make a footprint in our exciting and disruptive journey to digitalize modern urban parking experiences. We are currently looking for a Graphic Designer who is highly self-sufficient and passionate to transform business requirements to compelling designs.
In this role you will help our clients worldwide with their orders and are involved in building, as well as developing and designing templates for our EasyPark brands. You will work with a variety of assignments, where you can independently drive the work forward for a successful result for the Point of Sales and Industry team. You are responsible for the assignments you work on and in the long term there is also the opportunity to run your own projects with, among other things, sales colleagues, production partners and other stakeholders.
Your duties will primarily be proof production for print. In close dialogue with the Art Director and the design team, you execute layouts by, among other things, compiling images and text, choosing the right printing method, applying the right printing material and format. You also ensure that all colors are correct before printing.
If the candidate capability permits, the role can be further extended from producing POS material on the parking meters to designing for our website, creating design for our company stand at trade fairs, whitepapers and crafting banners etc.
You will contribute & make an impact through:
You will be responsible for ensuring a unified brand-expression across the markets through the work you produce, by following our explicitly defined EasyPark visual brand guidelines.
To excel at this position, you must have a well-developed sense of color and composition, as well as the ability to precisely interpret creative briefs and concepts to meet business requirements in a timely manner.
- You are a true team player that collaborate seamlessly with colleagues and external stakeholders and builds cross-functional relationships with ease
- You have a strong attention to detail
- You have a flexible approach and time management skills to prioritize workload while coping with several projects at the same time
- You are open to feedback and willing to make changes to your designs
- Reliable – Absolute respect to deadlines, rigid follow-ups with stakeholders to ensure timely delivery of promises.
- Caring and helpful – you can always put a smile on people around you
We don’t think one size fits all, but a successful candidate might have the following:
- Education and experience in graphic design
- Excellent command of InDesign and Illustrator
- Accuracy and attention to detail when finalizing designs
- Strong artistic capacity and visual communication skills
- A substantial interest in design and typography
- A well-developed sense of color and composition
- A portfolio showing your talent and flexibility
- Excellent command of English (Required)
This role is based in Stockholm, Sweden
Life at EasyPark
We are a values-driven company with an international culture and a global presence. By providing an environment with space to grow and room for autonomy, we believe in encouraging and supporting our team members to take initiatives and act outside of their comfort zone. To have an open mind and embracing change is a part of our DNA. At EasyPark we are dedicated to maintaining an open culture where the voice of each person is heard, and we play as one team across the globe. Diversity is something we celebrate and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for everyone.Apply for this job