Are you prepared to lead the charge in transforming cities and empowering private parking operators within an entrepreneurial and international environment? At EasyPark, we're on a mission to make cities more liveable, and we want you to be a key player in this journey.
As a Growth Product Designer, you'll be an integral part of our Corporation Experience Team whose mission is to deliver the most effortless & integrable parking SaaS solutions, to be more cost efficient and productive and contribute to sustainable urban development.
Our goal is to create seamless B2B Acquisition that empower companies in a scalable, cost-efficient, fast, and automated way. A growth product design mindset is essential in reaching our goal.
Our design team, currently consisting of 17 members, also aspires to broaden EasyPark's offerings into new markets. This presents significant potential to improve user experience and contribute to substantial business impact.
The broader R&D organization includes a genuinely diverse and distributed team of over 450 talented specialists in product, engineering, design, and analytics; located across Stockholm, Amsterdam, Basingstoke, Tallinn, Atlanta and more.
What you will be doing
As a Growth Product Designer at EasyPark, you'll collaborate with a cross-functional team to transform B2B experiences and play a pivotal role for our 30 million monthly active users. Join our innovative team as a Growth Product Designer you’ll lead the way to make a significant impact, and contribute to strategically optimize touchpoints for various platforms, design experiments tailored for rapid iteration, create welcoming interactions for initial engagements, and develop high-level concepts to drive transformation.
Your daily tasks include hands-on work, Collaborate seamlessly with cross-functional teams, leverage an analytical mindset, and apply a user-centric approach to enhance engagement and experiences in the B2B landscape.
- Define and Optimize user touchpoints on various B2B acquisition flows.
- Craft delightful user experiences for first-time business engagements.
- Design experiments for rapid iteration based on data insights.
- Identify and build high-level concepts for impactful B2B growth initiatives.
- Socialize insights to influence B2B strategies and product development.
- Make data-driven decisions with a bias for understanding and action.
- A solid background with over 6 years in Digital Product Design.
- Proven experience in collaborating within cross-functional teams, especially in a B2B/SaaS setting.
- Adaptability to excel in a fast-paced, iterative B2B cycle.
- Strong analytical mindset with data-driven decision-making for the business landscape.
- Collaborative skills to work seamlessly with cross-functional B2B teams.
- Experience in designing and launching experiments tailored for B2B scenarios.
- User-centric approach prioritizing engagement and experiences in the B2B context.
Join us on the journey of B2B growth design and become a strategic partner in shaping the future of business user experiences. Apply now to contribute to a team that balances quality, embraces learning from failures, and understands the intricacies of user engagement within the B2B domain.
This role will be based in Stockholm, Sweden.
Life at EasyPark Group
We are a values-driven company with an international culture and a global presence. By providing an environment with space to grow and room for autonomy, we believe in encouraging and supporting our team members to take initiatives and act outside of their comfort zone. To have an open mind and embracing change is a part of our DNA. At EasyPark we are dedicated to maintaining an open culture where the voice of each person is heard, and we play as one team across the globe. Diversity is something we celebrate and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for everyone.
What we offer
- Flexible ways of working: combine working from home with working from the office, whatever is agreed on within your team.
- Digital global onboarding: three days to indulge in learning & connecting with fellow new starters across the globe.
- Pension, insurances & health reimbursement: A competitive pension, in combination with the basic package of insurances
- Proactive health support: your wellbeing is important to us, which is why we offer proactive medical support, all depending on your need.
- Mental well-being support via Blue Call
- Wellness reimbursement: 5000 SEK/year