At EasyPark Group, you will work collaboratively with the whole organization to create and launch our amazing services! As one team we will move EasyPark Group to new heights.
You will contribute & make an impact through:
- Develop and execute a robust POS marketing strategy that aligns with our business strategy, ensuring EasyPark establishes a prominent marketing presence while achieving growth KPIs, conversion targets, and Return on Marketing Investment (ROMI).
- Lead and grow a high-performing POS Marketing team, consisting of 4 full- & part time employees and 3 to 4 creative design team members dotted lined into this function.
- Set up a clear and smooth internal ordering process for exposure, all the way from when the operator/city asks for exposure until it is produced and delivered
- Ensure our order platform, where sales can order signs from designers and printing suppliers, is fit for purpose and powering us when it comes to digitizing POS
- Develop and drive the work with a test & research roadmap, including A/B testing of signage, in aim to optimize layouts and designs for superior results
- Recommend and implement an annual POS marketing budget that meets both financial and strategic objectives. Establish clear KPIs for the POS marketing function, with ongoing forecasting and analysis throughout the year.
- Think global and strive to scale processes, solutions and test results when possible, while balancing with local adaptations
- Establish a framework for efficient content production, testing, and scaling across POS touchpoints and markets. Collaborate closely with the Creative and Data Insight team to ensure a streamlined process
- Together with the Insights Manager, deep-dive into the user journey and how drivers interact with our exposure, making sure that our exposure is better than competition
- Work closely with our regional Marketing Managers, Country Directors and partner success teams in Distribution to ensure our exposure is replaced/refreshed within a certain timeframe, and to safeguard that our growth objectives are met.
- As our dedicated expert, you will be the go-to person and champion in all matters related to POS marketing, playing a pivotal role in our organization's growth and success
- You own and ensure a productive relationship with our external POS ordering systems provider
- You will also be responsible for changing the exposure of the acquired companies (the operational work is led by the POS operations manager)
We are in search of a data-driven and passionate digital marketer with both a keen strategic mind and a strong analytical backbone. As a leader, you will serve as a mentor, a source of inspiration, and a catalyst for the growth and development of our POS marketing team.
We don’t know you yet, but you might recognize yourself in the following:
- 8-12 years marketing and sales experience in a multi channel environment
- +5 yrs of leadership experience from managing & growing high-performing teams, building processes and ways of working
- + 5 yrs of cross-country experience
- A proven track record of driving growth in the physical and digital space, a demonstrated experience from working with supply chain optimization, as well as successfully working with research and testing
- Can demonstrate a high effectiveness in managing product-thinking, outcome-centric, high quality projects
- Have good knowledge and experience from how to work with relevant KPIs and measurements. You have a drive for results, a love for data and you have an ability to derive actionable conclusions from large data sets.
- You are forward-leaning with a “be curious” mentality, a data-obsessed approach, an ability to get things done while playing together as a team
- Comfortable ‘rolling up sleeves’ and operating in a very hands-on manner, understanding that the team is on a growth journey, while at the same time designing our POS strategy and playbook.
- “Fluent” in budget, forecasting, cost leadership and management
- Skilled at stakeholder management of senior and international colleagues
- You have a fun and strong personality and you are also passionate about marketing, consumer experiences and digitization
This role is based in Stockholm, Sweden.Apply for this job