At EasyPark, we love cities. We love them for work, for play and everything in between. That’s why our mission is to make life in cities that much easier – by taking care of the parking. With the use of technology, we break barriers, helping improve the urban experience. Our aim is to create a scenario where parking supply and driver demand are balanced not due to additional parking spots and fewer cars, but thanks to predictive technology that connects our users to available spots.
At EasyPark it is the people that make the difference. We stay true to our values of being curious, continuously collaborating and keeping a humble manner whilst celebrating each milestone. Our values drive us, and these are:
💜Be curious: We approach the ever-changing world with curiosity
💜Play together: We play fair for a bigger purpose
💜Inch by inch: We move towards our vision and celebrate inches along the way
As an office manager you will play a vital role in the operational support of the team in the Roman office and create a wonderful environment for our internal and external stakeholders, such as our employees, contractors, clients and customers.
- You make sure that all employees and guests feel comfortable in our new office in Rome and are the first contact person for all questions regarding the office
- You keep an eye on the order in our office and actively contribute to ensure the office presentable
- You ensure a smooth incoming and outgoing mail, e.g. the digitalization of incoming invoices for further processing and the sending of packages
- You keep track of office supplies and consumables and independently reorder them as needed
- You coordinate our partners around the office, e.g. cleaning service, courier service, fruit orders
- You support the organization and planning of company and team events
- You contribute to a positive office and corporate culture
- General organizational and administrative tasks such as: Travel bookings and research for the Country Director, staff meetings, office meetings
- Scheduling and organization for customer meetings to support the Distribution, B2B, and other teams
Skills and competencies:
- You have a "hands-on" mentality and are enthusiastic about administrative tasks
- You work independently, are solution-oriented & can be relied on 100% for every task
- You enjoy organizing
- You always have an open ear for your environment and enjoy working with people
- You have good language skills in Italian and English
- You can be on site in the office 3 times a week
Want to be part of a dynamic fast-growing scale-up and global, urban mobility leader? Yes! Want to make an impact? Yes!
We offer a lot of autonomy and room to develop your talents. We know our people are at their best when they enjoy a good work-life balance, which we fully support. You can expect great employment benefits, and a strong focus on employee welfare!
- Cool office in the middle of Rome & regular team events
- The opportunity to take on responsibility and grow from day one
- A value-oriented, Scandinavian-influenced corporate culture and a great international team
- Great degree of independence and autonomy
- Fruit, coffee and drinks for free
Life at EasyPark
EasyPark expects a lot, not in the old-fashioned way, but in expecting your ideas, initiatives, dedication, and commitment to contribute towards the common goals of the company together with your colleagues. We seek individuals who are truly passionate about their work and possess an entrepreneurial spirit to overcome challenges. Being a part of the EasyPark team will, for the right person, be a fruitful and personally enhancing journey.Apply for this job