At EasyPark, we love cities. We love them for work, for play and everything in between. That’s why our mission is to make life in cities that much easier – by taking care of the parking. With the use of technology, we break barriers, helping improve the urban experience. Our aim is to create a scenario where parking supply and driver demand are balanced not due to additional parking spots and fewer cars, but thanks to predictive technology that connects our users to available spots.
Working at EasyPark means you will take on the role as Partner Success Manager where you will work closely with our Swedish partners, i.e., the cities and companies managing parking in Sweden. Your main responsibility will be to secure a seamless implementation of the Easypark system by configuring, maintaining and supporting sold products and services for our partners.
You can be based in Stockholm or Gothenburg.
You will contribute & make an impact through:
- Providing excellent operative support to new and existing partners
- Configuration of parking tariff and area mapping as well as relative quality assurance
- Maintaining an ongoing discussion with EasyPark’s Central R&D department and Product support teams
- Implementation of Easypark services ( Mobile Payment, Electrical Vehicle Charging, Parking Dashboard, Hub, Permit, controlling systems)
- Order, review and roll-out of exposure material.
- Persistent and eager to follow-up
- Problem solving mindset
- Positive view on change and new challenges
- Result-oriented, you enjoy seeing the impact of your daily work
- Customer relationship management
- “Prestige less”: eager to handle a broad variety of tasks and integration at all levels
- Technical aptitude and ability to learn software programs.
- Ability to understand the technical and commercial context in detail.
- Ability to quickly understand the partner’s and customers’ needs and to adapt the EasyPark concept accordingly
We don’t think one size fits all, but a successful candidate might have the following:
- 2-4 years of relevant experience in process/operations management.
- Experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software such as Sugar CRM is a plus.
- Full professional proficiency in Swedish and English, both written and spoken communication. Proficiency in other Nordic languages is a plus.
Life at EasyPark
We are a values-driven company with an international culture and a global presence. By providing an environment with space to grow and room for autonomy, we believe in encouraging and supporting our team members to take initiatives and act outside of their comfort zone. To have an open mind and embracing change is a part of our DNA. At EasyPark we are dedicated to maintaining an open culture where the voice of each person is heard, and we play as one team across the globe. Diversity is something we celebrate and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for everyone.Apply for this job