Product Manager - Design System Platform (Stockholm, SE)
At EasyPark, we love cities. We love them for work, for play, and everything in between. That’s why our vision is to make cities more livable! EasyPark Group is a global company and a true leader in its domain. There is a clear ambition to quickly grow in coverage from today’s +20 markets in EU, UK and US and offer our services to more customers and partners.
This is an exciting opportunity to become part of the EasyPark team as one of our Product Managers. You will play a key role in our future success and have a true opportunity to make a real impact and difference for our users and our business!
EasyPark is under rapid growth and hosts today +40 Product teams globally, where many are working towards the end-customer, creating and maintaining user facing experiences in various types of interfaces - from web, smartphone apps to in-car systems.
In order to provide product teams with easily accessible globally standardized design elements for their product creation, EasyPark is looking to establish a design system platform - for faster innovation at higher quality and a more harmonious look n’ feel, with improved end-customer satisfaction as the ultimate wished for outcome.
To achieve this vision, a product team with this as their dedicated mission is to be established, where you as a PM will play a key role.
The role is situated in EasyPark’s R & D department, reporting to Head of Product for EasyParker’s Experience, where also other teams of platform nature are finding their home. Mostly, day to day interactions will be with EasyPark’s global UX team as well as the product teams for mobile, web and wearables that the design system is to be provided to.
You will contribute & make an impact through:
- Developing a globally scalable, delightful and easy-to-use platform product experience for our Product teams as the primary customer audience, with the ultimate end-goal of better satisfying the end-consumer
- Owning and defining your product/s goals, strategy, impact and roadmap in line with EasyPark’s overall business and product strategy, in collaboration with stakeholders, leaders and teams
- Forming part of an empowered agile product team and collaborating closely with engineers and other team members to achieve the team’s mission
- Delivering a valuable platform product based on strategic goals, user feedback, learnings, insights and technical aspects
- Making data informed decision and promoting design driven development
- Challenging and developing current ways of working to help the team, the company and yourself to continuously improve and learn
- Acting as the product evangelist and go-to expert for your product
- Improving our product development culture and ways of working to take us to the next level as a product and tech company
- Drive adoption of the Design System across all of R & Ds product teams
- We believe that you are a dedicated and self motivated person who enjoys taking initiatives and making things happen.
- You understand both business and technology and how the different perspectives play together to create amazing products for customers, yet work for the business.
- You are eager to learn and improve and have the courage to move outside of your comfort zone.
- You are a humble team player who enjoys open-minded discussions in a collaborative way.
- You feel comfortable to lead and facilitate and are able to adapt your communication to different kinds of people.
- You feel at home in international and multicultural environments.
- You can see yourself thrive and contribute to EasyPark’s aspirations of an Empowered Product organization - where teams are assigned problems to solve, and are then empowered to come up with solutions that work - and held accountable for the outcome
- We don’t think one size fits all, but a successful candidate might have the following:
- Hold an academic degree in Engineering, Business Administration, other relevant degree or have equivalent relevant working experience
- Have several years of experience as a Product Manager in an agile environment
- Have experience from data-driven product development
- Fluency in English is required for this position, Swedish is not needed.
- Previous experience of Design systems and Platform Product management is not a requirement, but beneficial.
- This role is based at the EasyPark headquarters in Stockholm/Sweden. Fluency in English is required for this position, Swedish is not needed.
Life at EasyPark
We are a values-driven company with an international culture and a global presence. By providing an environment with space to grow and room for autonomy, we believe in encouraging and supporting our team members to take initiatives and act outside of their comfort zone. To have an open mind and embracing change is a part of our DNA. At EasyPark we are dedicated to maintaining an open culture where the voice of each person is heard, and we play as one team across the globe. Diversity is something we celebrate and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for everyone.
Some of the perks of joining the EasyPark team
- Flexible ways of working: combine working from home with working from the office, whatever is agreed on within your team.
- Digital global onboarding: three days to indulge in learning & connecting with fellow new starters across the globe.
- Office environment: an open and colorful office environment + free coffee, fruit and of course… a ping pong table.
- Proactive health support: your wellbeing is important to us, why we offer proactive medical support, all depending on your need.
- Virtual coffee chats: join the internal Slack channel & randomly connect with a new EasyParker across the globe each week: take a break, have a chat & spark that cross-collaboration
- Work for an award winning company: for three years in a row (2019, -20, -21) EasyPark was awarded Sweden’s Best Managed Companies by Deloitte.
- Pension, insurances & health reimbursement: Of course we have the basics in place, and encourage everyone an active & healthy lifestyle, by putting your reimbursement to use for physical activities.