As a Revenue Operations Manager you’ll be responsible for our pre-sales/post-sales revenue operations for the EU B2B business, analysing, improving and building many of the workflows, processes and cadences within our sales motions. This role will be highly cross functional across European markets, intersecting between marketing, sales, support, product & finance. The right candidate will be capable of building strategy, and willing to roll up their sleeves to execute on that by gaining support and traction across our commercial organisation. In that improving our sales productivity throughout Europe.
- Sales enablement - equipping our sales teams with the right strategies, content, and resources to help them succeed
- Sales tracking and analysis - defining and maintaining performance tracking by leveraging tools, building dashboards and reports to provide visibility to senior leadership and drive strategic decisions
- Sales compensation & planning - own the quarterly and annual sales planning process; including but not limited to strategic initiatives, productivity drivers and incentive design
We don’t think one size fits all, but a successful candidate might have the following:
- 5 to 7 years of experience in Sales Operations, Business Strategy or Consulting
- A proven track record of operating in highly cross-functional initiatives, hitting Objective and Key Results (OKRs), and succeeding in a complex and fast-moving environment
- Experience with B2B SaaS and enterprise software start-ups with high growth
- Strong analytical skills with proficiency in BI reporting (preferably Looker) and Google Sheets/Microsoft Excel
- Belief in data-driven sales and systems thinking.
- Experience in working within a broad sales tech stack is preferable (e.g. CRM, Sequencing, Dialler tools etc. )
- Expertise in sales incentive design, compensation methodology, and sales planning