Sales Support Specialist (Amsterdam, NL)
EasyPark’s B2B organization is continuing its growth journey across Europe in terms of employees, customers, and complexity. To complement this growth we are looking for a Customer Success Specialist to our office in Amsterdam, Netherlands, that can help support our customer base by optimizing our supporting ways of working.
You will be joining the #1 parking app and contribute to make cities more livable!
ParkMobile is a part of the EasyPark Group since its acquisition in June 2021. You will be joining us on our exciting change journey to becoming one group and one company with one way of working, which opens up endless opportunities to make an impact.
You will have the opportunity to contribute to, and develop in a multinational sales organization in an innovative tech environment. Where we constantly strive to develop our product, as at the same time having focus on being climate positive.
You will be part of a team of 5 international Sales Support Specialists, and a local Sales Manager and the local Sales team.
You will collaborate with other stakeholders outside the B2B Sales department such as Customer Care Process drivers, B2B Product owners, B2B Marketers and various development teams within EasyPark group.
To succeed in this role we believe you are experienced and versed within in:
- Understanding the link between sales and the overall customer interactions.
- CRM tool management for better customer onboarding and customer
- Connected sales supporting systems knowledge such as billing and data processing.
- Change management and training of users in using CRM systems and ways of working.
- Daily task operations management.
- Sales activation and credit risk management.
As a person we believe you enjoy being the social connector between people from various teams, backgrounds and markets. You understand processes and process flows as well as the customer needs, and here being able to frame it in a sales outlook. You have the ability to identify and solve problems, seeing and understand the perspectives of multiple stakeholders. You are comfortable in a sales focused environment where you have a cross-border forum of colleagues to collaborate with.
You will contribute and make an impact through:
- Continuous support of the local sales team for success in the daily operations by
- optimizing ways of working.
- Developing and engaging our current customer base to ensure the best journey for our ongoing migration.
- Providing continuous feedback and ideas for development of our billing capabilities to support the B2B function as a whole.
- Help bring the user experience to the next level from a sales operations point of view by working closely with the B2B team.
Please submit your application in English, as English is our corporate language. Dutch is also mandatory for this role.
Life at EasyPark
We are a values-driven company with an international culture and a global presence.
By providing an environment with space to grow and room for autonomy, we believe in encouraging and supporting our team members to take initiatives and act outside of their comfort zone. To have an open mind and embracing change is a part of our DNA. At EasyPark we are dedicated to maintaining an open culture where the voice of each person is heard, and we play as one team across the globe. Diversity is something we celebrate and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for everyone.