Easypark operates with a clear vision of “Making cities more liveable”. In the role as Senior Account Manager at EasyPark you will be part of digitizing an entire industry by engaging daily with multiple customers and at the same time work closely with the global team at EasyPark. The focus is to establish and uphold great relations to our customers, so called parking operators. We are looking for a professional with at least 3-5 years of experience in business-to-business sales who has a great ability and sense in seeing further opportunities with existing customers and enjoys delivering first class service and ensuring that excellent relationships are held up. Easypark is helping cities and operators digitize their parking processes which means deploying all our software services in the right order to achieve full digitization.
EasyPark has a presence in +25 countries and over 3200 cities. We count our user base in the millions, have tremendous growth and our services enable substantial benefits and new value generation opportunities not only to motorists. Cities and parking operators stand to benefit greatly too when drivers waste less time looking for parking and both public and private space is used more effectively. With the urban population doubling over the next 20 years, transportation systems need to become twice as effective, which makes the services we are creating an essential part of making cities smarter and more sustainable.
This role reports to Country Director-Norway.
You will contribute & make an impact through:
Creating business through initial customer prospect contact with new customers and maintaining and improving the relationship with existing ones
Being the point of contact for your customers, always at hand in order to solve whatever challenges or development that arises
Analyzing and being proactive in seeing to customers potential needs for the future in terms of digitization
Implementing signage in order to maximize the exposure of Easypark
Following through the implementation of our services to customers, including training their staff
We don’t know you yet, but you might recognize yourself in the following:
- Self-starter with a doer attitude and the desire to learn and improve
- Commercially driven with excellent negotiation skills
- Ability to handle a broad variety of tasks without prestige
- Naturally collaborative with great problem solving and prioritization skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills as well as solid understanding of stakeholder management
- You welcome change and new challenges
- Energetic and proactive with the will to eagerly follow up
- Strategic thinking and ability to quickly understand how to address the partner and/or customers’ needs and how to adapt the EasyPark concept accordingly
- Ability to structure and present strong business cases for potential and current partners.
- Analytical in order to understand the progress of the partner’s parking business
We don’t think one size fits all, but a successful candidate might have the following:
- Solid business understanding from key account management or similar roles (at least 3-5 years)
- Experience from selling complex service offerings, e.g. SaaS, and managing the complete sales process from lead generation to deal making and implementation
- Experience from working on camerapark (ANPR) and electric vehicle charging (EVC) will be a plus.
- Degree in economics, business administration or other equivalent education
- Knowledge of and experience in daily use of CRM systems as part of the sales process
- A background of working with public clients such as municipalities would be considered a plus
- Native fluency in Norwegian and good communication in English.
- This role is based in Oslo, Norway