Do you want to work as a Group Business Controller in an entrepreneurial and international environment? EasyPark is a rapidly growing tech-company on a mission to make cities more liveable. In this role you will be part of the FP&A/Business Control team and report directly to the Group head of business control at EasyPark.
The Role – what you’ll be doing
You will work mainly through a group perspective within FP&A/business control; supporting and leading various projects such as business cases, M&A:s, integration, improvement projects and system changes. You will support in various projects and tasks with a strategic as well as a hands-on approach. You will also have a high focus on quality assurance of numbers for the group as well as ad hoc analysis. This is a broad role, with a wide contact space in the organization, as you will support various functions, teams, and stakeholders, wherever necessary. You will take on a proactive approach through controlling, with the intent of staying ahead in the organization from a controlling perspective and act as business partner for various stakeholders.
Is this you?
You are an experienced business controller or management consultant with a commercial mindset in terms of how business performance affects financial outcome, and you know how to present strategic decisions based on financial performance.
You are skilled in project work, and you quickly understand the big picture and thrive in dwelling into detailed data both in Excel and via BI tools such as QlikSense and Looker. You are a master in power point and creating presentations, presenting numbers in an understandable and visual way.
You enjoy a dynamic and flexible work environment with many opportunities to connect, communicate and collaborate across countries, with teams as well as individuals, and you are fluent in English. You like to be challenged and you embrace changes. You step out of your comfort zone through curiosity and taking new initiatives, and you act without prestige. All while of course having fun with your colleagues.
This role is based at the EasyPark headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden.
Life at EasyPark
We are a values-driven company with an international culture and a global presence. By providing an environment with space to grow and room for autonomy, we believe in encouraging and supporting our team members to take initiatives and act outside of their comfort zone. To have an open mind and embracing change is a part of our DNA. At EasyPark we are dedicated to maintaining an open culture where the voice of each person is heard, and we play as one team across the globe. Diversity is something we celebrate and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for everyone.
What we offer:
- Flexible ways of working: combine working from home with working from the office, whatever is agreed on within your team.
- Digital global onboarding: three days to indulge in learning & connecting with fellow new starters across the globe.
- Pension, insurances & health reimbursement: A competitive pension, in combination with the basics package of insurances, and encourage everyone an active & healthy lifestyle, by putting your reimbursement to use for physical activities.
- Office environment: an open and colourful office environment + coffee, fruit and of course… a ping pong table.
- Proactive health support: your wellbeing is important to us, why we offer proactive medical support, all depending on your need.
- Work for an award winning company: for three years in a row (2019, -20, -21) EasyPark was awarded Sweden’s Best Managed Companies by Deloitte.
Apply for this job