About the job
At EasyPark, we love cities. We love them for work, for play and everything in between. That’s why our mission is to make life in cities that much easier – by taking care of the parking. With the use of technology, we break barriers, helping improve the urban experience. Our aim is to create a scenario where parking supply and driver demand are balanced not solely due to additional parking spots and fewer cars, but thanks to smart mobility policies and technology to empower the users.
EasyPark Group is a leading digital service company focused on building the world’s most comprehensive marketplace for parking. The EasyPark app, which lets drivers find and pay for parking and electric vehicle charging, is our flagship product and is currently available in +20 European countries, United Kingdom, USA, Canada and Australia – but there’s a clear ambition to continue to grow that coverage and offer our service to more customers and partners.
EasyPark has a user base in the millions and at the same time a high double-digit growth year over year. This makes EasyPark a start-up like company in the digitalization / smart mobility / fintech space. At EasyPark it is the people that makes the difference. We are headquartered in Stockholm and has offices spread out across Europe, UK, USA and Australia. The company has almost 1000 full time staff globally and we stay true to our values of being collaborative and caring, all while acting with courage, welcoming change and having the customer at heart.
We are currently seeking a talented individual for the role of Strategy Manager who will be a part of the Distribution Business Development team. You will help us take the next leap in EasyPark’s service offering, setting the company even further apart from the competition and delivering value that the industry has never seen before. This is a great opportunity to be part of a rapidly growing company with a start-up like atmosphere, relentless focus on data-driven decisions, scalability and the creation of excellent value to our partners and customers. In addition, you will be at the forefront of new technology platforms and learn from and partner directly with commercial and product leaders to ensure the EasyPark expansion across all markets.
You will contribute & make an impact through:
- Commercial and market fit: Supporting our product and sales team to ensure that our prominent products are fit to scale and meeting expectation of an everchanging market.
- Project Management: Leading high-impact, cross-functional and cross-market initiatives, e.g., Market transformation and operating model improvements.
- Supporting market leadership: Collaborating closely with Country Directors and supporting them in the yearly & quarterly OGSP (objectives, goals, strategies & plans).
- Continuous improvement: Contributing to thought leadership, setting a high bar for excellence, finding opportunities for improving on the status quo and facilitating knowledge-transfer of best practices across markets.
- Conducting strategic and financial analysis and develop recommendations for the Management Team and Board.
We don’t know you yet, but you might recognize yourself in the following:
We believe you are a self starter that has the desire to be part of a team dedicated to making a global footprint. As a person you are eager to learn and improve and have the ability to individually drive change and improvement initiatives, while also being a true collaborator and having a great aptitude for teamwork. Communication comes natural to you and you do it seemlessly, spoken and written, in both a tech and a business environment. Hence, we also believe you have great interpersonal skills and a deep understanding of stakeholder management. You have a curious drive towards data and you can manage multiple tasks at the same time with a clear structure and at a fast pace.
We don’t think one size fits all, but a successful candidate might have the following:
- MSc degree in Engineering, Economics, Business Administration, or other field that is data driven and problem solving with a strong touch of entrepreneurship
- 3+ years of relevant experience in Management Consulting or a similar in-house experience in Strategy/ Market Development/ Business Analysis roles.
- International exposure and experience from IT or digital strategy would be a plus.
- Fluency in English is a requirement and more languages are meriting.
We prefer the role to be based in Stockholm, Sweden or Copenhagen, Denmark but, also open to other locations where we have our offices!
Life at EasyPark
We are a values-driven company with an international culture and a global presence. By providing an environment with space to grow and room for autonomy, we believe in encouraging and supporting our team members to take initiatives and act outside of their comfort zone. To have an open mind and embracing change is a part of our DNA. At EasyPark we are dedicated to maintaining an open culture where the voice of each person is heard, and we play as one team across the globe. Diversity is something we celebrate and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for everyone.
Some of the perks of joining the EasyPark team
- Flexible ways of working: combine working from home with working from the office, whatever is agreed on within your team.
- Yearly Kick-On: 3 days of fun, meeting with your colleagues f2f at a location somewhere in Europe.
- Digital global onboarding: a week to indulge in learning & connecting with fellow new starters across the globe.
- Office environment: an open, colourful & inspiring office environment + free coffee, fruit and of course… a ping pong table.
- Language skills: at EasyPark you don’t need to speak Swedish, but if you have the urge to learn, we offer free language classes.
- Proactive health support: your wellbeing is important to us, why we offer proactive medical support, all depending on your need.
- Work for an award winning company: for three years in a row (2019, -20, -21) EasyPark was awarded Sweden’s Best Managed Companies by Deloitte.
- Pension, insurances & health reimbursement: we of course have the basics in place, and encourage everyone an active & healthy lifestyle, by putting your reimbursement to use for physical activities.
Apply for this job