- You report to the "Director Sales & Marketing"
- Together you will develop a marketing strategy and relevant marketing KPIs
- You maintain our social media channels and create the content
- You are responsible for all PR and press activities and create the content
- You coordinate projects with external marketing agencies
- You are responsible for the CD, the CC and the CL
- Maintenance and support of our website (including SEO and blog)
- Creation and expansion of sales-supporting documents such as presentations and product data sheets
- You organize and moderate internal events
- You organize our participation in external events (both virtual and face-to-face events)
- Completed studies with a focus on marketing or comparable training
- 2 to 3 years of professional experience in the field of marketing
- Experience in press work and maintaining blogs
- Experience in social media marketing
- Safe handling of Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, MS Power Point and WordPress and Typo3
- Experience in the parking and/or mobility industry would be an advantage
- You act as a team player and can adapt to different characters
- You love to solve challenges and grow with them
- Professionalism and creativity in addressing colleagues and external stakeholders are a matter of course for you
- Organizational talent, initiative and independent, conscientious way of working
- Fluent in spoken and written in German and English
- A motivating work environment with an open and dynamic team with a clear vision
- Direct influence on the company's success, cooperation with the managing directors and short decision-making processes
- Personal development opportunities - you grow with the company, its customers and the products
- An attractive salary and a flexible work schedule are a matter of course. In addition, constant availability in our office in Cologne is not absolutely necessary and many of the tasks can be performed from the home office
- Part-time employment is possible
- Regular team events and get-togethers as well as coffee, tea, mate, water, etc. for free
We are looking for a Marketing Manager (m/f/d) for our headquarters in Cologne from September 1st, 2022.
Are you looking for a challenge? You love to help others and are a communication talent full of empathy? Are you looking for a dynamic work environment with varied tasks? Then we are looking for you!
evopark is a technology company that aims to shape the mobility of tomorrow. With our end-to-end software solutions, we optimize the operation of parking areas. Above all, our products enable efficiency and sales increases in a market that is currently changing rapidly.
evopark was founded in 2014 and has since established itself as a leading technology partner in the parking industry. Our customers include both large and regional car park operators as well as well-known mobility providers such as Porsche and Mercedes-Benz.
Since 2018 we have been part of the Scheidt & Bachmann Group, one of the world's leading suppliers of parking systems.
Do you enjoy dealing with people? Are you looking for a dynamic work environment with varied tasks? Then shape the mobility of tomorrow with us now!
Please note: this job is translated from German.Apply for this job