- Fast and dynamic teamwork
- Coordination of operational work with our business partners
- Test drives for the connection of new multi-storey car parks
- Independent application and derivation of knowledge in relation to customer requests
- Strong service orientation and strong communication skills
- Flawless spoken and written German
- Good knowledge of English is an advantage
- Committed and structured way of working
- Confident use of MS Office products
- Class B driver's license an advantage
- A motivating working environment with an open and dynamic team
- Responsibility from day one and active contact with external partners
- Direct influence on the success of the company
- An attractive salary and a flexible work structure are a matter of course, and constant availability in our office in Cologne is not absolutely necessary and many of the tasks can be performed from the home office
- Regular team events and a pleasant working atmosphere
- Working remotely possible
- Coffee, tea, water, fruit etc. for free
The position is vacant with immediate effect.
evopark is a technology company that aims to shape the mobility of tomorrow. With our end-to-end software solutions, we optimize the operation of parking areas. Above all, our products enable efficiency and sales increases in a market that is currently changing rapidly.
evopark was founded in 2014 and has since established itself as a leading technology partner in the parking industry. Our customers include both large and regional car park operators as well as well-known mobility providers such as Porsche and Mercedes-Benz.
Since 2018 we have been part of the Scheidt & Bachmann Group, one of the world's leading suppliers of parking systems.
Do you enjoy dealing with people? Are you looking for a dynamic work environment with varied tasks? Then shape the mobility of tomorrow with us now!
Please note: this job is translated from German.Apply for this job