EVPassport is changing the EV Charging experience, and we want you to help build it.
We’re looking for top engineers to help build our core platform to support the scale and complexity of our growing infrastructure. You’ll be a foundational member of our new engineering team, leading the User Experience development and setting the foundational technologies, processes, and culture.
The position has massive growth opportunities in a booming sector.
Apply now if you thrive in an environment that grants you the autonomy to explore and build solutions.
- Lead the evolution of our front-end architecture.
- Grow a front-end team around you that can build intuitive, maintainable, and powerful front-end experiences.
- Documenting the systems and processes, you help build.
- Making well-reasoned decisions that inspire and energize others.
- Communicating persuasively with peers to inspire cooperation.
- Working with your engineering manager to grow your team and career.
- Extensive experience leading complex web applications.
- Strong React skills.
- Experience developing and running build, test, and deployment tools in production environments.
- Adept at shipping high-quality, well-tested code.
- Strong hands-on experience with architecting & performance optimization.
- Sense of customer empathy and experience strategizing the product direction.
- Passionate about healthy team culture and collaboration.
- Proficiency with the Stripe API.
- Experience with containers, Kubernetes.
- Experience with Amazon Web Services.
- Customer Obsessed
- Trust by Default
- Own the Outcome
- Growth Mindset
- Anything is Possible
- Practice Kindness
Detailed benefits offered are dependent on the country in which you reside, but as a broad principal we ensure all EVPassport employees are covered with the following.
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Work From Home
- Stock Option Plan