Flash is an innovator in the urban mobility space, helping businesses rethink one of their most valuable assets: the parking garage. Our award-winning cloud-born platform is custom configurable, secure, reliable, and grows alongside you as business or consumer demands evolve. From smarter infrastructure to sophisticated software, our organization is digitally transforming the mobility experience, one hub at a time.
FLASH is looking for a Full-Time Customer Experience Agent who will provide excellent support for our Parkers in all aspects of their experience within the FLASH portoflio of products. You will work to identify and resolve pain points along the way to optimize the end-to-end experience and maximize customer retention.
This is an in-office role in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic - must be local
What We're Looking For...
- Contribute to ensuring client self-help knowledge, documenting typical requests and incidents, resolutions, and work-around procedures
- Help improve the FLASH brands by improving customer retention through clear communication of policies and ‘What We Do’
- Collaborate with new hires to ensure their growth and envelopment through shadow sessions and peer reviews
- As needed, complete ad hoc tasks to support CX Leaders
Who We're Looking For...
- Comfortable working autonomously and self-motivating
- Ability to work diligently and utilize problem-solving skills to fix issues and ensure functionality
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment, while not allowing oneself to get overwhelmed
- Outstanding communication (written, verbal, and listening) skills
- Ability to read, write, speak, and understand the English language in a business environment
- 1+ years of customer service experience
- Proficiency with Google Apps and CRM’s
- Basic technical troubleshooting
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
Essential Job Functions & Responsibilities
- Provide remote application support via email, text, and phone to assist with various issues, including essential troubleshooting
- Meet or maintain SLAs and production standards
- Accurately document & record customer calls and events (call receipt, documentation entry, tracking, follow-up, escalations, and reporting) in the case management system.
- Escalate issues that cannot be resolved using current knowledge to the next level
RD$35,000 - RD$44,500 a month
Join us in making a difference as we build our future. FLASH is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to diversity, equality, and inclusion, and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment. FLASH prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.Apply for this job