Reporting to the Commercial Director Transport Intelligence (Paris), you will join a dynamic team of 7 people, working with customers in France or abroad through direct sales and via partners.
You will have direct responsibility for certain market segments and key accounts with the objective of developing them by creating long-term relationships. You may also be required to provide occasional support on files outside your geographical area.
We are accelerating our development, particularly with regard to ticketing solutions, Open Payment and MaaS.
- Build strong business relationships with our existing customers
- Identify and qualify project opportunities in your Clients and Prospects portfolio
- Ensure consistency between the opportunities and needs identified with existing offers or the roadmap / corporate strategy
- Define the winning strategy for the commercial offers to be issued
- Identify possible partnership strategies
- Frame and participate in the production of offers, with the support of the operational teams and Bid Management - Bring commercial offers, promote them and negotiate them
- Work in collaboration with the various departments of the company
- Ensure a marketing watch (product, business model) on the Transport Intelligence market, and share it with the sales department
- Holder of an engineering or business school diploma, you have a successful experience of 3 to 5 years in a sales position for projects in France and abroad on complex systems, turnkey main (Public Transport, Defence, Aeronautics, etc.).
- With recognized interpersonal skills, you demonstrate intellectual agility in multi-project mode. Synthetic and rigorous, you are concerned about keeping commitments. Intellectually curious, you are eager to expand your knowledge. You know how to show initiative to bring your cases to a successful conclusion, you are part of a process of continuous improvement.
- In an international context, you speak fluent English. Fluency in a second language (Spanish, German) will be appreciated. Knowledge of the market and players in the Public Transport sector is a plus.
Our “Mobility” advantages
- 100% coverage of monthly or annual subscriptions for the following transport: bus / tram / metro / public service electric bicycles
- 80% support for monthly or annual rail passes
- Partial support for the rental of electric bicycles offered by private companies
- Advantageous mutual and provident insurance
- EEP device
- Corporate Social Committee