Location: Besançon, France
Salary: €29000 - €34000 /year
Job Type: Temporary
To start, a few words about Flowbird…
World leader in urban mobility solutions, we are the preferred partner of cities, private operators and public organizations, in more than 4,000 cities and 80 countries. With nearly 1,300 employees within the group, we are proud to improve the daily lives of more than 100 million citizens every week. By joining us, you too will be able to write the future of urban mobility for a greener world: parking, public transport, electric vehicle charging, payment and mobile applications... At Flowbird, mobility rhymes with multimodality!
To meet the challenges of the future, we are looking for the talents of today and tomorrow. Joining us means evolving in an international, technological and innovative environment.
- Group Marketing and Communication Manager
- 6 month fixed-term contract
Everything you need to know about the role of Group Marketing and Communication Manager:
Within Flowbird, the Marketing and Communication Manager develops and implements the company's Marketing and External Communication strategy to attract and retain customers.
What are you going to do ?
As part of a replacement for maternity leave, your main missions will be to:
- Create content and publications for social networks,
- Write and create communication materials (Videos, brochures, digital presentations, articles, customer cases, press releases, etc.),
- Organize trade fairs and other events,
- Support subsidiaries in their Marketing and Communication actions,
- Publish company news on the group website,
- Ensure media monitoring: competitive, sectoral and the company's e-reputation.
Other missions related to marketing and communication may also be entrusted to you.
Who are we looking for?
- At least Bac + 3 level, you master English both spoken and written.
- With good interpersonal skills, you are dynamic, autonomous and rigorous.
- Your deep interest in digital which no longer needs to be demonstrated.
- You have a clear appetite for social networks and communication, and are comfortable with writing texts in both French and English.
- You are proactive and able to quickly integrate a team already made up of colleagues in France and abroad.
- English level B2 minimum.
- Knowledge of Canva, InDesign, Illustrator, and Wordpress would be a plus.
What will your advantages be?
- 100% coverage for monthly or annual subscriptions for the following transport: bus / tram / metro / public service electric bikes
- 80% coverage for monthly or annual train subscriptions
- Partial support for the rental of electric bikes offered by private companies
- Advantageous mutual insurance and protection
- PEE device
- Corporate Social Committee
Please note: this job description is translated from French.Apply for this job