At Flowbird, you will work in an international, technological and innovative environment. The world of mobility being in perpetual evolution, you will meet challenges and challenges meeting the needs of millions of users. To do this, we dedicate a substantial budget to training in order to develop your skills.
Sales support project manager Smart City France F/M
Reporting to the ADV Smart City France Manager, you will join a dynamic team of 8 employees specializing in the management of commercial projects oriented on-street parking solutions.
The mission of the sales support project manager is to be the support and technical referent for salespeople and customers.
Your objective is to ensure customer satisfaction through the smooth running of the order (from the analysis of the need issued, the exchanges with the customer and his support until the delivered solution). You provide the interface between the customer and many company departments that you must coordinate (ADV managers, Customization department, Front Office, Production, deployment department, sales representatives, etc.)
Your main tasks will include:
- Technical analysis of customer needs in relation to orders received.
- Customer support to retrieve the information needed to configure the machines (Time clocks) and the system (central servers: bank payment, Back Office, rights server, subscription desk, etc.)
- Formalization of this data for the Production department and the “Configuration Software” department
- Follow-up of the smooth running of orders until the delivery of the solution (respect of deadlines, customer expectations, etc.).
- Follow-up of product and service developments in order to better inform your various contacts (with the support of the Marketing teams, project managers, customization, customer support).
- Customer support once the product is delivered to answer their technical questions.
- Bac + 5 level training (Master in a scientific or management discipline - engineering school diploma)
- You have a successful experience in customer relations.
- Experience in urban mobility would be a plus.
- Versatility, agility, and ability to work on several orders in parallel.
- Sense of listening, communication, diplomacy and pedagogy
- Autonomy and rigor
- Ability to adapt
- Ability to work in multidisciplinary teams
- Intellectual curiosity
- Tenacity and ability to work under tight deadlines
- Good technical culture allowing easy integration of the Flowbird product and service offer
- Mastery of project management
- Fluent in English, especially technical vocabulary
- Technical computer skills and knowledge
- Knowledge of the Salesforce tool would be a plus
Our “Mobility” benefits
- 100% coverage of monthly or annual subscriptions for the following transport: bus / tram / metro / public service electric bicycles
- 80% support for monthly or annual rail passes
- Partial support for the rental of electric bicycles offered by private companies
But that's not all ! We also provide our employees with pro-mobility facilities such as carpooling spaces, spaces for electric vehicles and bicycle and motorcycle shelters.
- Advantageous mutual and provident insurance
- EEP device
- Corporate Social Committee
Please note: this job description is translated from French.Apply for this job