Free2move was created in 2016 from the merger of Groupe PSA and the startup TravelCar. From the beginning, Free2move has aimed to guarantee and simplify mobility for everyone
We are constantly developing our already diverse portfolio of new mobility services. Thanks to our agility and the corresponding mindset, we always succeed in identifying customer needs and satisfying them with the ideal range of services. With Free2move you can easily book the nearest vehicle for your daily needs in your city, the right rental car for your holiday trip to the south , or find the nearest charging station for your electric car anywhere in Europe. Once you arrive, use the pre-booked parking space with ease, perhaps on a weekend in Paris... all with just a few clicks in our app!
Free2move is the #1 provider for more than 1 million users in more than 170 countries on 5 continents and available in 30 languages. Free2move has 5,000 partners and offers over 100,000 rental vehicles.
If you would like to be part of a team that is characterized by its particularly passionate, dynamic, motivated and creative people and at the same time you would like to realize yourself in an innovative, agile and internationally oriented environment, then come and join us!
You are directly responsible for a customer portfolio and your success depends directly on your actions. Your main tasks will be:
- Contacting interested parties (inbound + outbound leads)
- Presentation of the service offer
- Determination of the needs and qualification of interested parties
- Conduct sales pitches and deal with objections and rejection
- Send individual offers to interested parties
- Follow-up of prospects from initiation to signature
- Tenacity and Motivation: Striving to achieve and exceed goals
- Knowing how to remain professional in all circumstances
- Sales talent: persuasiveness, negotiation skills, etc.
- Ability to quickly adapt to customer needs and know how to propose the ideal offer among the different options available
- Excellent eloquence and expressiveness
- Very good computer skills
- Good feeling in customer contact, both in writing and verbally self-confidence and determination
- Knowledge/interest in the automotive world
What We Offer
Working at Free2Move means striving for excellence and a culture of performance while at the same time simply having fun and having a good time. But it also means:
- The chance to revolutionize mobility with us!
- An exciting environment with many surprises
- Great career development opportunities
- Modern communication and innovative work tools
- Strong collaboration between our different teams
- International projects
Free2move is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of gender, race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, age or nationality.
Please note: this job description is translated from German.Apply for this job