Data Engineer (Remote)
Your next missions :
We have a great new opportunity for a Data Engineer to join our Data Team. He / She will join the Data department composed of 26 people divided into 5 teams.
As part of the SHARE NOW Data Warehouse Team, you are in charge of the end-to-end development of our Data Warehouse and Business Intelligence solutions. You will be in constant knowledge exchange with all team members and always taking on new challenges. As part of the job, you will have the opportunity to continually expand your technical and methodical expertise as well as strengthen your business sense.
More specifically, you will be responsible for :
- You work as part of the team on the conception, design, implementation, optimization and technical management of our Data Warehouse and Business Intelligence solutions.
- You implement ETL processes to integrate and enrich data from different sources like Amazon S3, PostgreSQL or REST API.
- You design and implement relational and multidimensional database systems as well as different types of reports and dashboards according to the business requirements.
- You develop our Business Intelligence solution using a modern tech stack (Snowflake, dbt, Airflow, Gitlab CI/CD and other Amazon Web Services).
- You identify potentials both with respect to architecture and the technologies used.
- You are in exchange with different business departments to support them in their data needs.
🔧 You have successfully completed your master’s degree in Computer science or a related field.
🔧 You are passionate about creating a well architected modern data infrastructure and working on projects with business impact.
🔧 Expert in SQL and/or SQL-based languages and performance tuning of SQL queries. Some hands-on experience in Python is good to have.
🔧 You have knowledge in the technologies we use, especially AWS (e.g. S3, Lambda, EC2) and Snowflake, ideally also Airflow and dbt.
🔧 You are comfortable with CI/CD pipelines and DevOps workflows.
🔧 You ideally have several years of experience in developing and maintaining complex Data Warehouse solutions.
🔧 You ideally bring first experience in Tableau and visualizing complex data
🔧 Your strengths include an analytical mind and an affinity towards data and facts
🔧 You have a strong command of English (spoken and written).
🔧 You enjoy working in a dynamic environment and are known for working in an effective, efficient and motivated manner.
What we offer:
Working at Free2Move means becoming part of a tribe in which the culture of performance rhymes with a good atmosphere. It is also:
- A start-up spirit supported by a large Group 🥇
- Depending on your mission, a possibility to work in full remote wherever you are, in hybrid or within our different offices! ⛵️
- The opportunity to revolutionize the uses of mobility with us! 🚘
- A neat integration to start well 🎁
- Lots of possibilities for development 📈
- Collaboration with multidisciplinary and international teams 💪🏼
- International projects to perfect your background! 🌍
- An attractive salary 💸
- A Swile card to enjoy all the restaurants around you! 🍝
- A mutual insurance financed at 60% and a providence in case of hard times financed at 100%!
- An access to our E-Learning platform 📚 : for the development of languages and other skills
- Table football battles to relax ⚽️
...This list is not exhaustive...
- CDI OR PERM OR within the head office in the heart of the 9th district in Paris
- To be filled asap
👀*Psst...! On vous file une combine :) Postulez, de préférence, en anglais 🇺🇲Apply for this job