Born in 2016 from the merger of Groupe PSA and the TravelCar startup, Free2move was created to simplify and guarantee mobility for everyone. 🚘 🛴 🚀
Today, thanks to our agile and conquering state of mind, we bring together a set of new mobility services to meet the travel needs of our customers.
With Free2move, you can find the closest vehicle and book it for minutes / hours / days in Madrid, rent a car for your stay in Italy, find the nearest charging point for your electric car everywhere in Europe, book a parking space for your weekend in Paris ... all in one click and on the same application ! 📲
Free2move is the Nº1 reflex for more than 2 millions users, in more than 170 countries across 5 continents, available in 30 languages and 26 currencies. Free2move has 5,000 partners and offers 100k+ vehicles available to rent.🌍
If you want to join a team of passionate, dynamic, motivated, and creative people, in a human-sized, innovative, agile, internationally oriented environment ... join us! 💥
Free2Move (F2M) is seeking a highly motivated Fleet Manager (city market) to assist in the launch of and support day to day operations of our city deployment in Columbus, Ohio.
In this role, Fleet manager will assist with the launch of a F2M Mobility Hub, including Car on Demand and Car Sharing services.
After launch, Fleet Manager will be responsible for day-to-day management of our assets including the oversight of any 3rd party services.
As a Fleet Manager at F2M, he/she will report to the Chief Operating Officer of the country or the country manager.
- Continuously iterate, improve and optimize fleet management to ensure maximum uptime and fleet availability in the home Zone for member access
- Ensure continuous monitoring for Car Cleanliness, Vehicle Availability, Condition of the Vehicle and Distance to vehicle
- Engage with fleet operations provider, insurance company and repair shops to ensure vehicles are in good working order
- Work with Maintenance and Body Shops to minimize downtime
- Utilizing internal operating and CRM technology monitor member trips, vehicle location, sit time and connection to optimize usage
- Manage all communication with Fleet operator to handle Vehicle Damage, Relocations, Optimizations, Cleaning Audits, Fuel Levels, Tow/Impounds, Out of Zone Recoveries and Restricted Zones for Events
- Monitor vehicle audits, fleet operation Key Performance indicators and fleet maintenance needs
- Partner with local City Departments
- Observe mobility service trends and new market developments
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent related work experience in fleet management
- Prior experience in car sharing or rental car operations strongly preferred
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and work within tight timeframes
- Ability to find needed resources
- High attention to detail and ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Problem solver drive to create solutions
- Ambitious self-starter who enjoys a challenge and continuous learning
- Eager to learn.
- Proactive and dynamic personality.
- Self-motivated and tenacious.
- Strong verbal and writing communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Good problem-solving abilities
- Time-management and organizational skills
- Ready to work in a fast-paced/startup environment
What We Offer
Working at Free2move means integrating a tribe in which excellence and the culture of performance are synonymous with having a good time; but it also means :
- The opportunity to revolutionize mobility with us!
- A great induction process with lots of surprises
- Career evolution
- Latest technological working tools
- Strong cooperation between our different teams
- International projects
Apply for this job